Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2021, 07:36 AM

Daily Thread Wednesday 7th April

Good morning evefyone

Good Try now has a door bell Chris and hope his tablet soon arrives

Good luck with the solicitors Kelly. Does your mum want full time work or would she be happy with redundancy ?

Hope your bungalow isn't damaged Lynn.

Very frosty here this morning but at least the sun is shinning. Teazle walked and have to wipe Ben's car down so that a chap can give him an estimate for stone chips on the bonnet (looks like it has been splashed with white emulsion) and a couple of scratches on the rear passenger door and rear panel over wheel. He did touch the scratches up but now thinks they look worse than before!

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2021, 08:36 AM
Good Morning all

Gert been out. Windows outside downstairs back and front cleaned outside only, washing on the line but really cold, Lord knows why I did the windows but got the feeling. LOL Eating a sausage sarnie with cup of coffee now warming up or should that be defrosting.

Griff ditto Sues question on you Mom. Any news on the dogs appointment?
Moyra Nice to see you back, any more thoughts on your car?
Lynn Hope you have a less stressful day.
Chris Its all coming together now for your lads property and independence by the sounds of it think of this time last year massive steps forward.
I miss Losos and his posts, any news from his wife at all anyone? Thinking of her a lot this morning.

Have a good day all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-04-2021, 08:46 AM
Morning Sue, Kazz and all to follow.
Very cold here again today but sunny.

Oh dear Sue hope the scratch repairs aren't to expensive.
You have been busy Kazz.

Well the roofer guy who owns the business turned up and took a look and agrees the scaffolding has been put up wrong it should of gone above our roof.
He has said when the scaffolding comes down he will be back to inspect and see if/what damage there is and if necessary he will replace the fascia board and bill the scaffolding company.
He hasn't paid them yet and they are insured.
Gorden is hoping it will bounce back when the pressure of the poles is released, it may well do but it might be scratched.
The scaffolders are coming back around 4.30 to 5 not sure if the boss will be back for a chat or if he relayed the information on.
Scaffolders were coming down again today they said after me ringing to moan.
So hoping for a less stressful day waiting today for news on Margaret's consultation and what steps can be taken for her.

Hope everyone has a stress free day and is staying safe and well.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2021, 08:46 AM
Good morning all

All the safety and everyday essentials are now sorted Kazz. We are still waiting on the sofa and new mattress front until shops will deliver up to the door. Most won't take the risk with the need for full PPE to take up to the third floor and they are too heavy to have them left at reception.

Looks beautiful out there with the sunshine and blue skies, but I know from letting Rosie out that it's blooming freezing again. Ah well, our walk still beckons
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2021, 08:47 AM
Morning all
Ideally, mum would like to stay on...one less worry with solicitors fees.
Kazz, I have to ring and book Kota in for about a month but that's another bank holiday I think so it will be the week before/ after.
I haven't heard anything from Alena, I did say if she wanted to keep in touch then I was happy to do so and likewise she would have a warm welcome here too.....I guess life must be very difficult for her at the moment, Harvey had told me he had sorted things as best he could as he didn't want Alena to have to try and deal with things.