Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
otisboxer
New Member!
Female 

06-09-2008, 06:38 PM

james wellbeloved and wainwrights

hello i wanted to ask about the best dry foods for my boxer of 13 months, when he came to us he was on cheap tinned food and had really bad gass all the time, i did some research and he has been on the james wellbeloved which he seems to like and also wainwrights too and i find both of these quite good, just wondered wot other people thought?.

He has about 3 to 3 and half cups a day and wont eat anymore than that at moment and i tend to water it down slightly as he likes it a bit softer.

His gas has cleared up almost completely which i am pleased about and he seems happy enough.
artemis
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-09-2008, 07:18 PM
Hi Otisboxer!

Have used Wainwrights and two of mine love it the other one not so keen. Have looked at "Kronch" dry food, based on salmon and will be changing mine to that very soon. If you look on the internet it will give you all the info. Good Luck!
otisboxer
New Member!
Female 

06-09-2008, 07:21 PM
hiya and thanku i will have a look at that too. otis does seem to like the lamb and rice j wellbeloved one and the duck flavour wainswright.
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2008, 07:35 PM
hiya i had James Well Beloved for my dog & i thought it was good no adds in it good stuff.

also use it for my cat
Tori
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2008, 12:26 PM
I give Harvey James Wellbeloved too, he loves and had no problems so far with it, i always add a wee bit warm water to it as well to make it a bit softer.
Ali
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-09-2008, 02:14 PM
I use Wainwrights for Obi and have done for over a year now and he does brilliantly on it. He does have a little Natures Diet mixed as well.
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2008, 02:35 PM
I use James Wellbeloved for my puppy as my vet recommended it . She seems quite happy with it and has never had an upset tummy or any other problems .
otisboxer
New Member!
Female 

07-09-2008, 03:52 PM
thanku everyone for your replys, i do prefer the j wellbeloved and tend to use it more but do also use wainswright and both seem to be great for his stomach and he seems to like it too. i usually water it down alittle for him.