Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 09:40 AM

Good day...........

.........today so far!

Got up mega early to take the dogs tot he park. Took them separately and was finished by 630am, which is when I called a freind of mine who had taken her dogs to a different park at the same time. So I went round to her house for a cup of tea.

The weather throughout was fantastic too. Very sunny, not cloud in sight. Warm in the sun but not too warm for the dogs. Quite cool int eh shade but not cold.

We've arranged to meet tomorrow too (if we can get up in time) at a different park where another of our friends goes with her dog.

After our cup of tea we went shopping adn I have stuff for my Mom (can't go shopping and not call her to find out if she wants anything) adn now I'm sitting at my Mom's typing out this thread.

it feels lke lunchtime already adn I still ahve the whole day aherad of me. Getting up at 4am is great - will definitely do it more often. Having said that, I wonder if I'll think it's just as great when the temperature falls below freezing and it's peeing down with rain outside!
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 12:29 PM
Well I was up at 4am but only because I'd dozed off in the chair so at 4am was locking up having supper & tablets, giving dogs bedtime carrots & getting ready for bed
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 09:11 PM
I think that's fab, sounds great

I love getting up early on a weekend, never done it as early as 4am like!!! But my hubby likes a lie in as he walks the dogs every morning during the working week, so I usually get up about 6 on a weekend, take the dogs out seperately, tidy the house, do any odd jobs, have a little nose on the internet and wait for him to get up to cook brekkie, love it x
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 09:27 PM
Getting up at 4am!! Goodness that sounds masochistic!

My neighbour was telling me today about someone who gets up at 5.30am when she does a car boot sale and I thought that was bad enough.

Glad you had a nice day though-I expect you're in bed now as it must be sleepy time as you were up so early.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2011, 10:05 PM
6am feels like the middle of the night to me, never mind 4am!