Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2008, 01:39 PM

So Annoyed

I really am

Our Housing Officer called yesterday and we were chatting regarding next door and the ongoing problems we have.
Anyway they have had a car parked in their tip of a back garden it's been there for months,there kids jump all over it,have smashed the windscreen etc.
Anyway our H/O said it was temporary and it would be moved,this morning he has brought another one and parked it in the garden.Seems there using the back garden as a car park for un roadworthy vehicles.

We have kept our garden tidy and well kept and spent a fair bit of money on it and I'm so annoyed that they are allowed to keep vehicles in there tip of a garden even though the tenacy states you can't.It's an eye sore

I've emailed our H/O today asking why they are allowed to do this amongst other things and no action is taken.

I will see what the response is and may just ask for permssion to keep a caravan in ours If they refuse I will play holly hell with them!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2008, 01:42 PM
my god its like one thing after another!!!

i really feel for you hun! i really do!!
mse2ponder
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2008, 01:44 PM
It really annoys me when people do this. Hope the HO sort it out, otherwise, could environmental health do anything? Not sure what the regulations are for keeping land tidy?
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2008, 02:09 PM
thats awul

say you have see rats......
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2008, 09:07 PM
hope they get moved out, asap for your peace of mind.
we had to get planning permission for a garden shed !!!!
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2008, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by suze View Post
thats awul

say you have see rats......
lol - good one!

Sal, keep strong hun, i know its hard!

Huge hugs. xx
stafford
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-06-2008, 09:29 PM
Do you have a neighbourhood team or a tara (tenants and residents association)?
We do for our estate and we meet once a month and raise issues like yours and it tends to get the ball rolling.
Just a thought.

Added to say i know how you feel bens mum, we had to ask permission to put a sky dish up.
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2008, 06:47 PM
Awwww i feel for you hun its not fare as you say you have spent lots of money in your garden and the neighbours looks like a tip i think if people want to live like that and not keep it clean they should put them in one place and let them get on with it why should they be allowed to live with people that want a nice tidy clean garden its just not fare
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2008, 06:53 PM
Thanks all,
I've calmed down but was really annoyed yesterday.
I got an email back yesterday,saying that action would be taken,in the meantime I'm going to check our house insurance and see if we have legal protection maybe a solicitors letter would make them get there act together.

They have rubbish everywhere,both front and rear gardens,bowls full of dirty green water,mop buckets full,weeds,overgrown gardens etc,god only knows what the inside of the property looks like.

It's makes me wonder though,she's the tenant,it's in her name only,he's supposed to be self employed,he hasn't been to work for two weeks,she can't possibly be earning enough to pay the rent and bills,he goes away regulary with the rugby,there lifestyle doesn't add up.He spent a month in france last september with his friends (this was when all the aggro started)
I'm actually wondering if there claiming and working or rather she is and not declaring he lives there and is earning.
They have had debt people around to seize the car etc,yet they are able to run 3 cars and a van,he goes to the pub everynight,away most weekends,It doesn't add up.

Maybe a call to the DSS is in order!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-06-2008, 09:25 PM
If I recall you've had horror neighbours before haven't you. It's time the HO sorted this out and personally I wouldn't think twice about letting the DSS know about them - If they are 'fidling' then to me that's the same as stealing and that's a crime.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >