Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2011, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by jade the sbt View Post
but if you read instead of see then you would have read this is an old pic MAKING YOUR COMMENT INVALID. go away now please
Jeez no comments are invalid, and we are allowed, jeez to comment on past, present and, jeez in some cases, the future, jeez.

And we can make comments on what is posted, as the photo was posted, we can make comments on the photo (then) and comments on the written text (now) jeez.

It is amazing that we have that facility is it not? JEEZ

That is what forums are for, jeez, ROLFMAO
jade the sbt
Dogsey Junior
Male 

23-05-2011, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
Jeez no comments are invalid, and we are allowed, jeez to comment on past, present and, jeez in some cases, the future, jeez.

And we can make comments on what is posted, as the photo was posted, we can make comments on the photo (then) and comments on the written text (now) jeez.

It is amazing that we have that facility is it not? JEEZ

That is what forums are for, jeez, ROLFMAO
continue showing your childishness. I actually find you amusing =]
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2011, 09:25 PM
continue showing your childishness. I actually find you amusing =]
Oh thanks a lot, if I can bring laughter and joy into people's lives my day is complete; much better than bringing pain and ignorance IMV.

I really appreciate the compliment, not all people have the gift to be able to amuse...........
proudmummy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-05-2011, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by Swisbey View Post
Are you able to get any pictures on your phone of how the GSD is kept to show to the RSPCA. I don't understand their policy of not doing anything if the dog is being subjected to extreme emotional torture. Food and shelter is only part of the care. You must feel so desperate and helpless. What a horrid situation to deal with.
The rspca have seen how he is kept and because they can apparently 'prove' that he is a working dog he isnt 'a pet' and has food and water. Because the children have no access to the dog he is not seen as a danger. I do feel helpless. I will admit i have taken one of her dogs before and told her it had escaped from the back garden. I took her chocolate dobbie called tia she was 7 years old and had a tumour on her chest that was so big it dragged on the floor.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2011, 09:28 PM
well if Gnasher was making a joke then Gnasher has a voice and can say it them self
Yup I have a voice - and I am singular, not plural, just one Gnasher !!

I was being ironic, but certainly not joking, nothing funny about a dog being kept confined to a bedroom
jade the sbt
Dogsey Junior
Male 

23-05-2011, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
Oh thanks a lot, if I can bring laughter and joy into people's lives my day is complete; much better than bringing pain and ignorance IMV.

I really appreciate the compliment, not all people have the gift to be able to amuse...........
this is true, but I'm laughing at you not with you =]
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2011, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by proudmummy View Post
The rspca have seen how he is kept and because they can apparently 'prove' that he is a working dog he isnt 'a pet' and has food and water. Because the children have no access to the dog he is not seen as a danger. I do feel helpless. I will admit i have taken one of her dogs before and told her it had escaped from the back garden. I took her chocolate dobbie called tia she was 7 years old and had a tumour on her chest that was so big it dragged on the floor.
However much you care for these dogs, is it worth being prosecuted for theft? Because that is what it would be if the person cared to press charges.

I am curious though, if she has gone through all these dogs and they have had such awful lives including this one, can you not build up a file of evidence to demonstrate a trend?

What happened to the dobe, did it have to go to the vet, was it put down, was it operated on, did the vet report the owner to the RSPCA, how did you deal with this?
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2011, 09:31 PM
this is true, but I'm laughing at you not with you =]
Excellent, as I said, if I can make people laugh, it is a great compliment; bringing joy to people's lives is a great talent. I am thrilled I have it; thank you.
jade the sbt
Dogsey Junior
Male 

23-05-2011, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
Yup I have a voice - and I am singular, not plural, just one Gnasher !!

I was being ironic, but certainly not joking, nothing funny about a dog being kept confined to a bedroom
lol yea my choice of plural and singular narrative words sometimes get messed up lol. and nope nothing funny about it, just pointing out if you hadn't seen it (because I think you said you hadn't read the whole topic) that it was an old pic and he's now kept on a choker chain in bedroom..
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2011, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by proudmummy View Post
O Lord God please save us from the RSPCA! The dog is a working dog, not a pet, so therefore we can abuse him, deprive him of exercise, mental stimulation, love, kindness, just as long as he has food and water.

Just like with horses, who are classified as Farm Animals. Farm Animals apparently do not have feelings, they cannot suffer any sort of emotional pain whatsoever, just so long as they have food and water.

The Royal Society for the PROTECTION of Animals ... what a f****** load of b****** that is, excuse my french
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 24 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 > Last »