Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
justjess
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-08-2009, 01:51 PM

Kaiser must be the laziest GSD there is

wel I felt like treating kaiser today so i walked to the pet shop and bought him a lovely new toy, a big blue tennis ball on a rope, it's a really nice shade of blue too but i guess that the colour is for me as it's no use for him lol. anyway on the packaging it said "helps to keep your dog fit and healthy", so i threw it for Kai and he just walked slowly up to it picked it up then laid down and just started chewing it, grabbing the string bit and tossing it from side to side, all this time not moving, now he's almost asleep with the ball just resting in his mouth lol. Is anyone elses dog this lazy or is it just kaiser?

Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 02:00 PM
Oh bless him. I think it looks like a great toy!!! Ivan will not play with anything unless I play with him so at least he's having a little sort of play/chew even if he is lying down and not bounding around. Aren't they funny!! Great pics of him though he is a total babe xx
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 02:44 PM
He is a lovely looking boy xxxx Get him out in the garden when he is awake and toss his new toy for him, he may surprise you and start playing fetch...........xxxxxxx
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Nope...I have a seriously lazy Lab. He has never been interested in toys, even as a pup. Unless they involve food, that is. He loves retrieving though; only outside of the house...indoors or in our garden it is a case of 'You threw it, you go and get'.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 05:06 PM
Perhaps you need to make the game a little more exciting, and play it outdoors? My dogs (including two GSDs) love nothing more than to chase around after a ball on a rope

Kaiser is looking fab by the way
justjess
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-08-2009, 07:04 PM
he wasn't that interested in actually fetching in the garden either bless him, so i just left it to him and went back out to see him with it in his mouth running around lol.