03-05-2006, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by Shady

ill let you know how it gos
def.....i couldn't run 2.6 miles let alone 26
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-05-2006, 08:21 PM
i worked it out the other day its from my house to the kids school and back to the next village so if i can do that with out dieing then i have a chance
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2006, 08:22 PM
you have plenty of time to prepare
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-05-2006, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by Inca
get bathed .......
lol you tell him...........
get in the bath son
as for football aint got a clue what your on about!
Shady
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-05-2006, 08:28 PM
very true and ithe dogs are loveing the walks around the feild oppersit my house every day as im just paceing my self to by walking at the min cos iv hurt my back
crazycockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2006, 06:46 AM
Originally Posted by Trixy
We are doomed anyway

Lol....I was going to say the same, we're doomed even WITH him.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2006, 10:50 AM
Well, I don't profess to be a football fan, but I am a sports fan. We've had this discussion at work today so here goes. Please don't shoot me, it's only an opinion! LOL

As far as I'm concerned, football is a team sport and although I can see that Rooney will be missed, it may just give a youngster a chance to shine. After all Rooney was once an unknown as was Michael Owen and David Beckham.

Secondly, it's 2 little bones in his foot, strap him up, get the magic spray out and get him on the pitch. Current sportsmen, not just footballers are becoming like prima donnas who get paid too much for doing too little. What about the old days when they played with broken bones. Superbikers have raced with broken wrists, ice hockey players have dripped blood across the ice, gone to the dressing room, been stitched and have come back to finish a playoff game with the blood still on their shirt. How badly does he want to play?

Sorry folks, rant over LOL
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2006, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond
Well, I don't profess to be a football fan, but I am a sports fan. We've had this discussion at work today so here goes. Please don't shoot me, it's only an opinion! LOL

As far as I'm concerned, football is a team sport and although I can see that Rooney will be missed, it may just give a youngster a chance to shine. After all Rooney was once an unknown as was Michael Owen and David Beckham.

Secondly, it's 2 little bones in his foot, strap him up, get the magic spray out and get him on the pitch. Current sportsmen, not just footballers are becoming like prima donnas who get paid too much for doing too little. What about the old days when they played with broken bones. Superbikers have raced with broken wrists, ice hockey players have dripped blood across the ice, gone to the dressing room, been stitched and have come back to finish a playoff game with the blood still on their shirt. How badly does he want to play?

Sorry folks, rant over LOL
LOL ...........i can see your points but as i have broken my foot a few years ago its not quite unpainful at all LOL

I think we can still do well we have new youngsters and of course Joe Cole SWOONS BIG STYLE LOL
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >