Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 07:48 PM

Incase anyone missed this !!!

Possibly one of the funniest celebrity tv moments !!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=R40z-PAjzBA
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 08:02 PM
I had missed it as I don't watch that show!
Too close to my worst nightmare for me to find it funny - I hate skating for all the reasons you just saw in front of you. That could have been me!
Though I believe my windmill had more artistic impression
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 08:08 PM
The whole family were absolutely peeing themselves last night, when we watched Dancing on Ice. I cannot remember laughing so much in a long time. It wasn't only the mistakes and the near-mistakes Todd made, it was his expression which was just hilarious!

I hope Todd goes all the way. I (and OH) am one of the Grange Hill generation so, when voting gets a bit close, I'll be voting for Todd. I think he soooooo has the right attitude. What a lovely guy! He doesn't take himself too seriously which, with the celebs today (so many of them thinking they are gods gift) makes him so real and normal
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 08:24 PM
i hadnt started watching it this series as either not beein in or been busy when on, but that just had me cracking up.

Misse- its what i am like on ice too - I am currently doing a mother and toddler ice skating class and luca is doing better than me and he is 2 !!! LOL
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-01-2009, 08:41 PM
I saw it and also thought it was hilarious

Thanks for putting it on, I'll get my mate Sue to have a look at it as she missed it.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2009, 08:49 PM
Loved it. My mum told me what happened so I had to see it for myself. I was pretty much born on skates me. Being Canadian, we could skate as soon as we could walk