Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2007, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Of course Rhydian should have won, he's far more talented, but my slant on this is...... Whoever mentors the WINNER obviously puts their first record out and holds on to their prize forever, and personally, I think Simon Cowell who runs the whole show desperately wanted Rhydian in his camp, so he fixed it (somehow, pay off or something to Danni???)that Rhydian could be under his wing if she had the winner? What do you think on this theory??? I bet I'm not the only one thinking along these lines either!
i was under the impression that simon cowels company released the single no matter who won.... he is a music producer and pretty much the founder of X factor...

anyhow....

I like Leon he is a sweetie but rhydian really grew on me.... and i wanted him to win...its about time someone with a proper voice was in the charts...

however.. I think he has more chance of getting work afterwards than leon so leon needed to win....
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2007, 05:27 PM
Yes, I suppose that's the case Alex Well, there's something fishy about it to me!!!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2007, 05:32 PM
come monday morning ryhdian will have dozens of opportunities.... and good on him!
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2007, 09:55 PM
there is definatley something fishy going on as My aunt phoned 6 times to vote for Rhydian and everytime she couldn't get through to vote got an engaged tone??!! wonder how many voters did that happen too??
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2007, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by hayleybella View Post
there is definatley something fishy going on as My aunt phoned 6 times to vote for Rhydian and everytime she couldn't get through to vote got an engaged tone??!! wonder how many voters did that happen too??
ooooohhhh that is dodgy...see if she gets charged!!!!
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2007, 10:53 PM
thats so true he was by far the better talent and performer.

loved his version of you'll never walk alone also. I was very unimpressed with his duet though I thought katherine Jenkins was too high and he sang it better on his own!

Can't wait to hear more from Rhydian.
When Katherine Jenkins started on the duet I thought ` oh hell, she`s blown it for him`. What a dreadful version she made it sound, mind you I`m biased because I can`t stand the way she sings, her pronunciation is forced / false and too gutteral to me, and no matter how much voice coaching she has had she will never sound like a `natural` opera singer imo.
Would have been far better for him to have sung The Prayer as a duet with contemporary singer, as already established opera stars have done, [ Russell Watson with Lulu and Andrea Bocelli with Celine Dion being notable examples ].

I`d love him to do a version of The Impossible Dream, [ Elvis song ], I think he would do an incredible job of that one
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2007, 12:02 AM
Leon did not entertain me at all! I found him highly boring! every song he sang sounded the same! do 'youngsters' like Micheal buble (who's he anyway??) wannabes then? I really can't see him making a career out of it unlike Rhydian who I hope will! still should have expected this result from the voting public who voted out Beverly and kept Hope in for so long!!

I'm so cross I may go into labour!
gosh hayley dont do that,(runs for some hot water and towels)
I cant have leon, sorry leon lovers but rydian was the best singer from day one, so what if he looks like a thunderbirds character at least he can sing, I hope he gets a contract anyways hes brill.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2007, 12:04 AM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
I cant have leon, sorry leon lovers but rydian was the best singer from day one, so what if he looks like a thunderbirds character at least he can sing, I hope he gets a contract anyways hes brill.
P,M,S,L @ Thunder birds comment xxdk
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2007, 12:07 AM
Originally Posted by zoeybeau1 View Post
PMSL no didn't get quite that cross!
I thought Rhydian would make an excellent Bond Baddy I could just ee him sitting in a big black chair stroking a fluffy white pussy cat "good evening Mr Bond"!
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2007, 12:08 AM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
P,M,S,L @ Thunder birds comment xxdk

3.............2................1.................. ..Thunderbirds are gooooooooooooo.
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >