Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2012, 12:53 PM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Congratulations!!! House buying and selling really is the most stressful time and you're through the worst of it now

A mix of coast and country is fantastic. Once you get in, you'll never want to move again. Wish mine had your land though. Although I have a decent sized garden, that paddock is to die for

Good luck with the move x
Thanks Chris

I'm sure you told me before where you are in Lincolnshire, we are going to be in old Leake, couldn't remember where you said you are
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Aw wow it's lovely, the house looks gorgeous and the land is perfect, lots of zoomies space - for at least 3 dogs and a coupla horses Double garage too and the drive looks lovely and long, just perfect.

What a shame your buyer messed you around like that, people can be really selfish. Still, all's well in the end.

Congratulations! xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2012, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
Aw wow it's lovely, the house looks gorgeous and the land is perfect, lots of zoomies space - for at least 3 dogs and a coupla horses Double garage too and the drive looks lovely and long, just perfect.

What a shame your buyer messed you around like that, people can be really selfish. Still, all's well in the end.

Congratulations! xx
Thanks so much, can't wait for next Thursday to finally get moved in xx
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2012, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Thanks Chris

I'm sure you told me before where you are in Lincolnshire, we are going to be in old Leake, couldn't remember where you said you are
Chapel St Leonards - about 7 miles out of Skegness, but still right on the coast. Within minutes though we are in the countryside so the best of all worlds.

Funnily enough, it's easier to find places to walk the dog on the coast than in the country because a heck of a lot of public footpaths are either unmarked or blocked off so can be difficult to find.

20 odd miles from Old Leake (according to google maps)
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2012, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Chapel St Leonards - about 7 miles out of Skegness, but still right on the coast. Within minutes though we are in the countryside so the best of all worlds.

Funnily enough, it's easier to find places to walk the dog on the coast than in the country because a heck of a lot of public footpaths are either unmarked or blocked off so can be difficult to find.

20 odd miles from Old Leake (according to google maps)
Ahh that's right, I knew you were near the coast

I've got some country lanes near us to walk Hen, but the idea is that he will charge around in the paddock so I don't have to walk him if my knees are too bad
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2012, 02:37 PM
That's fantastic Sheree I'm really pleased for you and I'm sure Hen will love it too. Keep us updated with all of the projects you are bound to have! I hope the move goes well.xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2012, 03:10 PM
You lucky pair
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-07-2012, 03:29 PM
Sheree it's fabulous, all that space and both country and coast close to you. It's a shame that your buyer forced the issue at the last moment, but in the grand scheme of things that will soon be forgotten and I'm sure you'll be in this place a long time so why worry about giving a bit away.

Henry will love it and I'm pleased to see those well made fences with proper supports, I still remember those stories of escape artists when you were in Snowdrop cottage and that was because the fences were old and needed renewing if I recall.

I hope you'll all be very happy there.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2012, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by majuka View Post
That's fantastic Sheree I'm really pleased for you and I'm sure Hen will love it too. Keep us updated with all of the projects you are bound to have! I hope the move goes well.xx
Thanks Jane xx

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
You lucky pair
Thanks Steph xx

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Sheree it's fabulous, all that space and both country and coast close to you. It's a shame that your buyer forced the issue at the last moment, but in the grand scheme of things that will soon be forgotten and I'm sure you'll be in this place a long time so why worry about giving a bit away.

Henry will love it and I'm pleased to see those well made fences with proper supports, I still remember those stories of escape artists when you were in Snowdrop cottage and that was because the fences were old and needed renewing if I recall.

I hope you'll all be very happy there.
Thanks Harvey

Unfortunately for her, our buyer has dug herself a deep hole that she will have trouble getting out of. The two neighbours in our cul-de-sac are perfectly aware of what she did to us and neither are happy about it. I think it will take a while before she is made to feel welcome here
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2012, 05:08 PM
That looks beautiful. Idylic and I wish you every happiness.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >