17-03-2009, 02:37 PM
Kobe has lots of friends he plays with in the park

There is Harry, Jack, and Tai who are all westies

Trixie who is a jack russell

Tia she is an huskey

Rosie is a lab

harvey he has 3 legs and they always playing chase

Sweep is his best friend they go mad together

Finally there is a huge dog not sure what breed it is its like a horse and kobe runs through his legs he that tall.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2009, 03:14 PM
Inka had a favvy girl, deer hound called Murnah, sadly she passed away recently and was only young too, when we are out he makes sure everyone we meet is his friend...
Toro has a favorite boy called Rocky (ebt ), when she walks with him its like Mr and Mrs lol xx
saffys mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-03-2009, 03:59 PM
saffie and jazzie have a lot of friends to many to name but here are some sam skip and lou lou, boris,inca,fizz leo,ben,cooper,flannigin,louie.gair fernie,not including all there lhasa friends x x x x
Harry21
Dogsey Junior
Male 

17-03-2009, 06:26 PM
Prince is good friends with a Siberian Husky which my sister has. They don't get to see each other much as they live quite far from me.

There are the odd dogs locally which Prince has met once or twice. But most of the time people don't let their dogs near mine, so these encounters are rare. Im hoping with the better weather there will be more dog walkers out
Lunas_Mama
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-02-2010, 10:28 PM
Luna unfortunatly doesnt have any friends , tho theres a black lab in the buildings next to ours that shes met once. Just hoping that our city gets the approval for a new dog park soon. She loves meeting new people and pets.
NCA1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-03-2011, 10:22 PM
Saffi only has about 5 solid friends she loves, due to her slight dog issues (which are improving/have improved). She will get on with many other dogs now, but isn't as reliable with them as she is with these guys.
They are Barney, a year old border terrier cross, Rolly and Twm, two JRTs who don't get on with anyone else but her, and Maddie and Jack, two BCs. She does get on with two black labs too, but she rarely sees them.
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2011, 09:26 AM
Parker sees every new dog as a potential friend whereas Cherry sees every new dog as an enemy to be feared unless it is small!

My husband used to call her "Cherry no mates" which upset me.

Her friends are Hamish a naughty Scottie, Oscar a Border terrier, 2 Bichon Frise (sorry don't know names), Bo a Red Setter and her 2 Airedale friends called Basil and Millie.

It took me months to get her to mix nicely with these Airedales as she would kick off at about 30 feet with Millie. Now she is fine and we met them recently after not seeing them for a year and she went straight into the middle of them and was so happy to see them-her tail wagging so fast. I nearly cried. This happened just after we had a nasty encounter with some Staffy owners who had let their dog charge Cherry from across the heath.
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2011, 07:42 PM
My dogs dont have many friends, we dont frequent places often enough for them to make any! Flynn generally doesnt play or make friends easily anyway.

There are dogs whom they recognise from classes or friends/acquaintances dogs but they dont actually play with any. Teg is their friend, as is Millie whom belongs to my ex and all the dogs have a 'thing' for the springer who lives opposite. Normally Flynn is very standoffish, even downright antisocial at times but he goes super giddy when he sees the springer and I cant figure out why. Flynn also has a friend called Worcester whom he knows from gundog training who is also half GWP and his littermate whom we see on the odd occassion.

Whenever I visit the local park I see loads of dogs have play fights, chasing each other and running round having fun yet my 3 never do anything like that. Jed might get excited for all of about 10 seconds and then he loses interest and his nose returns to the floor again.
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2011, 08:12 PM
Ted dosen't have any friends that he plays with infact i've only seen him play a handful of times and most of that was with my uncles dog who sadly passed away about nine months after we had Ted. Another was a young collie girl who we met a few times the first summer we had Ted. She was very good at getting Ted to chase her

There are a few that he looks forward to meeting most recently is a mongrel called Jake who he will run over to say hello to. There is also a golden retreiver who is a retired guide dog although she is more my friend as i normally have treats There are also two english setters Willow and Rowan and a gordon setter who we meet fairly often. Then there is a female collie who is very friendly unless her owner has her ball out and then she just ignores everything around her . There is also a beagle who he likes but it dosen't like women so we only meet briefly although Ted has joined them for a little walk when he ran off in the woods he found them first and joined them until i found him Those are the ones we meet regularly but we go different places and tend to go at quiet times.
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2011, 10:39 PM
Pepsi and Stella reguarly meet up with:-

1 staffie - Butch
3 crosses - Ginger, Bungle and Gizmo
3 Labs - Meg, Aca and Harvey
3 Westies - Harvey, Suzie, Harvey
2 German Shepherds - Kirah, Zac
1 Lasha Aspo - Diesal
1 ****zu - Lola
4 Springers - Harley, Jen, Rolo and one i cant remember the name of lol
1 lakeland terrier - Izzy

11 of these i probably see on a daily/every other day basis. The others i see when i walk to the big park when my dogs arnt recovering from surgery or torn ligaments lol
Page 7 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >