View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 03:23 PM
Afternoon all. Just a quick pop in. Yep LG I enjoyed the last episode of Agatha. Mind you it was very memorable from when I read the book eons ago and saw the film that was made of it. But the actors were quite good in this adaption. Have chucked away loads of stuff that I had gone off eating and also other stuff that I knew wouldn't keep so feel very good. Was going to put righteous but couldn't remember how to spell it. bfn everyone. Hope grannie Eileens is ok. June hope you are ok as well. They say there is more rain on the way. Here it is coldish and sunny. tt.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-12-2015, 03:33 PM
Apparently we're on red alert for tomorrow and a load of sand been delivered for sandbags, totally heartbreaking after all the work thats gone on getting peoples houses liveable again and drying them out, now its going to happen again
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 04:36 PM
Mandy, have a great holiday
Brenda, i got who it was in the first 10minutes....i had it on for mum for the 3nights and then today she said after seeing the first one she wasn't bothered!!!
TW, i am so sorry to hear that all the good work will be undone
Well both dogs walked and coated in mud, Kota was good today and fetched the ball back properly...little s*d knew exactly what she was doing yesterday
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-12-2015, 04:54 PM
Just had the butchers on to say they have stuff for me, why wait till now. Apparently I'm expected to drop everything and go over now, they seemed totally unconcerned about the weather warning tomorrow and said it was fine there I even told them sandbags were being made up and they were like 'so what'
They said they would have to chuck it out then....oh so I am supposed to risk my life for a bag of whatever it is. Said I will ring tomorrow when I see what its like.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 05:11 PM
Oh June, I hope you will be able to cope tomorrow, perhaps if you can go early you will be okay. I am so worried about you all below the flood plain. I am expecting a Chinese meal tonight but quite frankly would be happily go without!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 05:27 PM
Hi all
Been a mad day round hereHeading out shortly to drop Sarah at a restaurant...for the last supperShe is meeting up with a friendI'll drop her off,Hubby will pick her up.Early start in the morningShe says thanks to everyone for the support and good wishes xx
LG,you being born tiny explains alotI should have guessed reallyExplains why you are,the way you areHad to fight to survive from the get go.Now I know why you're a grumpy old git( love you really)
Baby daddy is picking baby mummy up at 7.30am.Will have to contain myself as they head off I reckon.Might just wait till they turn the corner before I let the flood gates open.Will wait for news and let you good peeps know,then I'll head off to see them.Hospital is very strict about visiting,but I got really friendly with the staff these past few months,so they are allowing me a sneak preview.Have to arrive up at 1pm,it'll be the longest few hours of my life
Hope everyone is ok,staying safe in the stormGetting really wild here but we're lucky compared to some people.Completely flooded out in some parts
Wrap up warm and be careful all.Will pop back later xx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 05:47 PM
Oh Eileen you know that we are all here for you and Sarah and the hobbitses. God bless you all and keep you all safe. I am off to bed in a minute so will say Go with God, my lovelies. Night night all. xxx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 05:50 PM
Night MOYRA,sleep well and thankyou xxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-12-2015, 05:54 PM
I won't be going anywhere if the weather is how it is forecast, they could have rung me at lunchtime and I would have gone more or less straight over after taking girls out etc.but no they leave it till its going bluddy dark
Hatches will be battened down tomorrow I think
Sooo excited for you, Eileen. So they reckon they'll have been born and tucked up in their little cots by 1pm, OMG I'll be counting the minutes
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 06:02 PM
They said by 12,TW.Hopefully it'll all be over by thenRemember talking to you in the very early stages,geez it has flown,hasn't it? Thankyou for keeping me saneTrying to work out how to post a picCan you still do it the old way with PB?Don't want to be trying to work it out tomorrow...babies will be going to school by the time I get to grips
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »