View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 11:51 AM
Morning all, good to hear all drains are now flowing freely. Hope there are still some cleaning supplies left TW
Lynn, have a lovely time with your friends
Brenda, good to hear you had a good birthday
Moyra, you should have more lie ins if you want to...new years reolution for you
Nippy, i agree LG is spoiling our fun...all the nice stuff is ba for us
Mandy, have a good time in town
LG, hope the weather holds for you
Nothing much planned for here...the shower has decided to leak so a new one must be bought
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-12-2015, 12:17 PM
Glad you had a good day Brenda, feel sure a walk in the sunshine will blow away any residual cobwebs. Bet you enjoy that last bit of the Agatha Christie thing - I thought it was a belter - cliffhanger right to the very end.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-12-2015, 12:28 PM
Yes Griff - it's true - everything that you enjoy has got to be banned. I have singled you and Nippy Jen out for a special mention as it seems to the casual observer that you are both particularly Norty! LOL !
So - If it's Immoral, Illegal or Fattening - it's got to go!
I, personally, am a model of sobriety, chastity and have a high fibre diet!
Albeit capable of telling the occasional Fib!!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-12-2015, 01:37 PM
Totally Incident Free walk apart from one elderly chap who looked a bit askance at 3 wolves rooting in the undergrowth, we had stopped when we got to the end of the towpath and was letting them have a sniff round and play, and he stood there blinking, I said oh they're fine, they won't bother you, as Zen ran up to him, so I called her away and he carried on walking past us then. Cariad and Lona went a walk round the village and I've had a good hose down on the bits around the drain. Saved a bottle of thick bleach and pine disinfectant for myself, I saved one of everything actually. I've got a habit of buying anything I see on offer, so when they have Cif on offer for £1 I'll buy it till it goes up again, consequently I have a cupboard of cleaning products that usually last me till the next offer, so all they went off to the church, plus other things, and I know its an excellent cause and not going to line some beggers pockets as in the donations we make to the 3rd world that go on new personal jets, weapons, the space programme, designer clothes, new mansions and cars etc etc etc
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 01:59 PM
Thanks LG....i am going to try to be very good with my diet...honest!! Just need to get rid of the Christmas goodies lol
TW...i prefer to see where my money goes or give physical goods
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-12-2015, 02:02 PM
When I've eaten my 2nd box of Thorntons (finished the 1st last night, and they aren't likkle ones) then I will give serious thought to what you say LG. Trouble is that I always do things that I want to do really, because why put something off, or never do it, then you'll be left wondering what would have happened, so I tend to go for it
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 02:10 PM
I agree June, too much money is given abroad without any check on its use. When you hear of all these charities begging for money yet the senior CEO's are all in receipt of salaries in the 6 figure brackets. Much better to give generously goods that can be used for their purpose to enable help to be given locally.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 02:46 PM
Afternoon all,
Been up town with Tony and Liam then called in travel agent to see if they could better the price of my holiday to see my mum, on line was cheaper by £60 so booked that, so off. To see my mum on January 9th for a week and we away for Lauryn's 17th birthday too.
I give it a go to refuse fattening things after I've eaten all the goodies
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-12-2015, 02:50 PM
Dropped teabags and sugar off at the church, have offered to do anyones washing that needs it, wish I could clean up, but I know I would be laid up for a week if I did that, but I can switch the washer on without any damage ensuing
Mandy you lucky thing you, have a great holiday and get some sun on you
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2015, 03:12 PM
Ooh I intend too, thanks TW
What a lovely thing to do, think we quite lucky round here regards to flooding.
I prefer to give things and my time rather than money tbh, least I know that goes direct to the people.
Need to go get a cuppa before I get ready for work, I'm there 4.30-8.30 today, wonder if it will be as busy
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »