View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2013, 10:44 AM
I've never shown a dog and never been to a serious dog show (only local fun ones and those at the county shows) but to me it occurs that if a dog was all stressed out, bored agitated and miserable it would hardly be likely to do well at a show would it? Surely the whole demeanour of the dog and the gait and everything comes into it?

I've seen a few dogs looking bored as they wait in their cages in the tent for their turn to 'go on' but then I see my own dog looking bored if I sit at the computer for a stint of working for more than an hour or so. Doesn't equate to 'neglected'.

If you give out strong opinions on stuff on a public forum you must be prepared to get strong disagreement from some. Disagreeing with your OPINION should not be seen as a personal 'assassination' on you.

I've challenged some stuff you've posted as 'fact' in the past (purely because it simply wasn't true) and you've always taken it as a personal attack on you - presumably thinking that we should leave your erroneous information up for all to say and not dare to counter it or temper it with anything as boring as the TRUTH or a few FACTS. I've also asked you many times to give links to some of the fantastical stories you say you 'read in the paper' or 'in a book' but you never do so.

As for dogs ideally having to do the 'work' they were bred for. What 'work' do your dogs do?
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2013, 12:17 PM
My dogs do a great job of dossing around, barking, playing, eating & most important keeping me sane
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2013, 12:50 PM
One of mine is doing a good job of sleeping at the moment the other is busy destroying a teddy bear who did nothing to warrant such a vicious attack !
Page 15 of 15 « First < 5 12 13 14 15