Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-09-2012, 08:02 AM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I couldn't watch this whole clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m884...layer_embedded
Vile!!!!

Well that video confirms what I have always thought, that sport is full of "macho hard men" who need a penis extension ( invert stick or dog ) to show just how macho they are

P.S.... seems someone was doing a bit of undercover work.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2012, 08:18 AM
I have just watched it, I suppose the good thing is that these individuals are exposed to others.

However the other sad thing is, as seen in this thread, is that people assume that ALL people in certain disciplines behave like this which is far from the case.

All sports contain morons as we have seen on this forum where people have discussed brutal trainers and competitors in agility and gundog work etc.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-09-2012, 08:21 AM
Wonder how he would like to be hit by a big stick his ears pulled and made to cry. A potential ticking time bomb he is creating there.

Bullies all of them. Well the saying goes big car small d*ck so it must also be the same for big stick small d*ck. From watching that I would say it is very true.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

28-09-2012, 08:26 AM
[QUOTE=smokeybear;2598866]I have just watched it, I suppose the good thing is that these individuals are exposed to others.

However the other sad thing is, as seen in this thread, is that people assume that ALL people in certain disciplines behave like this which is far from the case.[/QUOTE]

I`m sure your right, there are some woman who partake in the sport

But come on, how many people were there, not one objected to the treatment, seems carrying a stick is the norm , if your dog does not behave beat the living day lights out of it.

You cant tell me this is exclusive to this one "club", I am sure there must be some people who treat their dogs well in this as with other sports, but you cant get away from the fact, this particular sport seems to be full of the macho male needing a assert his masculinity.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

28-09-2012, 08:27 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Wonder how he would like to be hit by a big stick his ears pulled and made to cry. A potential ticking time bomb he is creating there.

Bullies all of them. Well the saying goes big car small d*ck so it must also be the same for big stick small d*ck. From watching that I would say it is very true.
I agree,
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2012, 08:30 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
But come on, how many people were there, not one objected to the treatment, seems carrying a stick is the norm , if your dog does not above beat the living day lights out of it.

You cant tell me this is exclusive to this one "club", I am sure there must be some people who treat their dogs well in this as with other sports, but you cant get away from the fact, this particular sport seems to be full of the macho male needing a assert his masculinity.

I am not telling you it is exclusive to one person or one club or, indeed, one sport. Nobody is going to object at the club as if they did they would not belong to the club would they?

There are plenty of macho men in gundogs and I have seen spaniels being "helicoptered", beaten and HPRs thrown into the river, in one case at a GWT.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2012, 08:30 AM
The guy who posted this link elsewhere, and was absolutely appalled by this behaviour, also trains his dogs in schutzhund and is a security dog handler.

It is easy to tar all with the same brush, but not usually fair.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2012, 08:32 AM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
The guy who posted this link elsewhere, and was absolutely appalled by this behaviour, also trains his dogs in schutzhund and is a security dog handler.

It is easy to tar all with the same brush, but not usually fair.
Quite, we can all make sweeping generalisations about dogs, sports, people etc because it is "easy".
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

28-09-2012, 08:35 AM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
I am not telling you it is exclusive to one person or one club or, indeed, one sport.
So why the need to be sarcastic , if you agree with me

Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
There are plenty of macho men in gundogs and I have seen spaniels being "helicoptered", beaten and HPRs thrown into the river, in one case at a GWT.
Yep agree, it happens everywhere, but the video is not about gundog training, its about .Schutzhund and how some "stereo typical males" like to act,
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »