Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by valandra View Post
I just keep thinking that if she was a bigger dog she might have stood a chance. You must have been very lucky with Poppy , because believe me, they have jaws of steel

We were, very very lucky, the Staffy that got Poppy latched onto her foot, if it had been her body, she would not be here now, coz she's only little still. she did need vet treatment £70 worth of painkillers and antibiotics. Luckily she did not need stiches, as the vet wanted to keep it open but it was very very deep in her pad and they are ******s to heal.

Yea rescue remedy works good on shock
Hope your mate overcomes this. Please send her all my best regards and sympathy.
elaine xxx
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 02:19 PM
they do flower remedies for pretty much everything, i have one for confidence and one to help me wake up, they're very good. the star of bethlehem one is for shock and grief, maybe that could help. http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pag...il.asp?pid=981
((hugs)) for both of you.
HannahCB
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-05-2009, 02:27 PM
how sad poor little puppy!! you just dont know whats going to happen when you wake up in the morning but gosh you would never expect something so tragic!! Sending lots of love to you and your neighbor.
Mouse
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-05-2009, 02:27 PM
Sweet Jesus. Thank goodness you were there to help & be a support to your friend. Now you have to deal with you, you can buy Rescue Remedy from big supermarkets & chemists. I wouldn't be without a bottle! I have a couple of drops for: stress, trauma, feeling down/upset, if I can't relax or sleep, if I feel jittery....you get the idea.
Keep coming back to offload. Have a proper cry & get it out & a hot soak in the bath.
Sending white light to all involved.

Hilary x
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 02:31 PM
Originally Posted by Reisu View Post
they do flower remedies for pretty much everything, i have one for confidence and one to help me wake up, they're very good. the star of bethlehem one is for shock and grief, maybe that could help. http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pag...il.asp?pid=981
((hugs)) for both of you.

Brilliant thanks, will have a look at the link

Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
Sweet Jesus. Thank goodness you were there to help & be a support to your friend. Now you have to deal with you, you can buy Rescue Remedy from big supermarkets & chemists. I wouldn't be without a bottle! I have a couple of drops for: stress, trauma, feeling down/upset, if I can't relax or sleep, if I feel jittery....you get the idea.
Keep coming back to offload. Have a proper cry & get it out & a hot soak in the bath.
Sending white light to all involved.

Hilary x

Wow it does sound as if a few people use these. Ive seen them before but wasnt sure if they worked or not. Do you put it in the bath or just have a quick sniff?
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 02:32 PM
you drink them in water or put them on the back of your tongue (well, i do anyway )
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 02:34 PM
Ah right , fab. Will get some 2moz and will get some for Doreen as well. Think she will need it more. Id hate it if it happened to Pepsi, it sounds selfish but i wouldnt be able to cope with it
Mouse
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-05-2009, 02:36 PM
I have it neat - it tastes like very sweet alcohol, I really like the taste
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 02:46 PM
Lots of hugs to you and Doreen, this is so so sad.

Where abouts in Newcastle are you as i still have lots of doggy friends and relatives up there, and I would hate to think...............

x x Jeanette
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 02:50 PM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Lots of hugs to you and Doreen, this is so so sad.

Where abouts in Newcastle are you as i still have lots of doggy friends and relatives up there, and I would hate to think...............

x x Jeanette
I live in North Shields, but like i said the police have taken the dog away i hope. So i shouldnt see it again but i know my dog needs a walk now and i dont really want to go on
Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »