View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2011, 06:28 PM
As Jasmine is very timid and frightened of all people I think she would stick close to Meggie who is very friendly - I hope so anyway and Meggie is quite level headed as well and would know the way home. The thought of them both being lost just fills me with total horror.
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2011, 08:37 AM
If they are off lead together they walk in very different ways Mollie is a slow sniffer ans stops to look around all the time, Duncan is a hunter and is off into the undergrowth like a shot. I would like to think they would stick together but I doubt it even though they are inseparable at home.
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2011, 08:57 AM
Tilly seems to follow Bo everywhere when they are walked together and vice versa, so yes probably for those two.

Dexter wouldn't care about sticking with the others and would go off in his own direction, scavenging poo and other nasties off the floor.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2011, 09:18 AM
Oh not sure?

I think the Gordons would be Charlie being Mr Independant would just go off and do his own thing and then not realise where they were? But then Connor is always looking for him on walks so maybe.

Bentley would follow Connor and Connor would follow Max!
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2011, 01:02 PM
Honey and Diesel have got out, and have stayed together, although I'm not sure if for a longer period of time they would stay together, or end up separated after a argument lol.
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2011, 01:28 PM
.... well,i would of thought so,but when my two bros got out they got split up Santo got found that eve but Kaos didnt and boy do they have a bond to each other.
chaosjoey
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-03-2011, 12:54 PM
When Chaos and Joey have escaped the garden before, they have stuck together. However, as that was only for 10 minutes or so, if it was any longer I'm not sure. Chaos is very people nervous but Joey is bold as brass with anyone!!
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2011, 08:48 PM
If it were Angel & Misty to go then yes most definitely, they are very strongly bonded she follows him everywhere when out and about, if he runs off she follows when without him she never strays far.
Jem
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2011, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
God Forbid your dogs should ever get lost (eg Homeward Bound), do you think they would stay together?
When the girls were younger n Isis had Shila wrapped round her little paw and they used to leg it, they were always always found together
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2011, 09:07 AM
Hmmm - wish I could test the theory but it would be unethical but I think Sadie would have no choice but to be followed by Louie, Benjie on the other hand - he'd do his own thing.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >