Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2008, 07:23 AM

Good morning everyone !

Morning all,

Managed to get a lie in until ten to seven – lovely – at which point Lennon decided I’d been in there long enough, and decided to lick all the exposed bits. I think it’s called a “Shiba Spit Special”

Off out with Jackie today, but only to Orpington, so shall be home reasonably early.

Having home made sweet and sour pork for dinner and looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend.

Have a great Saturday, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem :
Two old ladies were sitting on rocking chairs in their retirement home. One asked, "Do you still ever get horny?"

"Oh, yes!" was the reply.

"What do you do about it?" asked the first.

"I suck on a lifesaver." was the reply.

The first lady sat there for a long while pondering the answer. Finally she couldn't stand it any longer, and asked,

"Who drives you to the beach?"
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2008, 07:32 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Enjoy your mooch about Vicki. Have had gale force winds all night. Dreading going out to see if we've lost anymore slates off the roof since yesterday Not much planned today, relaxing day methinks. Have a good Saturday everyone whatever you're doing.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2008, 07:34 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Enjoy your mooch about Vicki. Have had gale force winds all night. Dreading going out to see if we've lost anymore slates off the roof since yesterday Not much planned today, relaxing day methinks. Have a good Saturday everyone whatever you're doing.
Morning Jackie - hope the roof's not too bad. It was windy all night here - but not as bad as your area - and it's still gusting now..... x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2008, 07:36 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Morning Jackie - hope the roof's not too bad. It was windy all night here - but not as bad as your area - and it's still gusting now..... x
Thanks Vicki. We're getting the roof done shortly anyway, as soon as the weather settles. You'd have thought it could have hung on til then but noooooooooo! It's still bad out here too
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-03-2008, 07:38 AM
Morning Vicki,morning all. Been very windy here all night it disturbed Ollie at 1am so ended up getting up and spending night on sofa have had about 2 hours sleep thanks to the noise of the wind roaring round the house.
Friends were coming for the day but Jackie is ill so maybe thats a blessing in disguise due to lack of sleep and we are babysitting tonight.
Gorden is still soundo.
Enjoy your day Vicki and have a good day all.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2008, 07:49 AM
Morning Vicki and all
Still very blustery here this morning but boy did that frisbee travel some distance. Shady was shattered chasing it so far. Milo did not like the wind and just dragged me round the little block so he could get back in the nice warm house and snuggle up.
Got to take my daughter to the opticians to get her glasses fixed today and then going window shopping.
Have a good Saturday everyone.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2008, 08:16 AM
Morning all,
Was surprised how dry it was after yesterday's rain! Puppies are little chunky monkeys and Parker has settled in remarkably well, he is gorgeous. Have decided to put Cooper in a lamb trim and concentrate on Parker and Dolly for showing at the moment. Got loads to do, start packing and throwing stuff away (or selling the good stuff to pay the vet bill lol!) so busy weekend for me!
Becky
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2008, 08:17 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

final clean up before the photographs get taken of our house today, prior to being put up for sale.
I thought I was a minimalist girl until I started cleaning!

have a great day everyone
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2008, 08:27 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all
Loved the gem
Lovely down here, dry, sunny and cold.... got to go shopping later and walk doglets... oh and bathe my little piggie's abscess, that she had operated on yesterday and cost me £95!!! The joys of animal ownership eh?
Hope everyone has a lovely day!!
Love Claire, Jamie and Deacon xx
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2008, 09:06 AM
Morning Everyone,

Enjoy your day Vicki

It's nice here, the winds were horrific last night, so strong and blustery. Thought the fence was going to blow down! Marius didn't like it, kept grumbling at the noises it was making

Calm this morning, and quite mild. Sid is off today, but out last night (rolled in at 1.45am)so probably needs a quiet day lol He doesn't go out much tbh, so when he does he likes to party

Have a good weekend everyone
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >