Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2021, 06:26 AM

Sunny day chat Wednesday 12th May 2021

Morning all its a sunny day here and I was up with the blackbird, couldn't say lark as there wasn't one around. Hope you got the computer sorted Chris and anyone else that was having problems sorted. Kelly hope you have a good day being as it is Wednesday. I am off for my daily constitutional before it may rain? Have a good day all. byee.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2021, 07:28 AM
Morning Brenda
I am torn with what to do.....I have horrible pains in my tummy so not sure if to take my tablets or not..hmmmm
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2021, 08:24 AM
Good. morning Brenda, Kelly and who follow

Enjoy your walk Brenda

Hope you soon feel better Kelly

Also hope all computer problems are now sorted Chris

Yep lovely morning here. Teazle walked, washing on the line and out into the garden in a minute to cut back one of my camelia bushes that has finished flowering. Just a light trim that will keep it in order.

Hope all are well. Stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-05-2021, 02:14 PM
Afternoon brenda, griff, Sue and all to follow.
Turned out nice here to after a dubious start, good job as I was able to get the washing out.

Baby now has two pairs of booties knitted by Nanny and I have started a jacket, one sleeve done need another pair of same size needles as I have to leave stitches on a needle.
Updated Dillon's breeder about his health check and asked after his brother he has/had two but one went somewhere different after a nasty divorce and Lynn was never informed where he ended up.
Very upsetting for her, anyway the brother we knew of has died a couple of months ago Lynn said. So Aiden made his 9th year but not his 9.5 Birthday like Dillon. His owners did not tell Lynn his cause of death.

Edited to add hope you feel better soon griff.

Stay safe everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2021, 03:52 PM
Lynn, get yourself a stitch holder - much simpler

I just used to use a darning needle and thread the stitches onto some spare yarn until needed, but a stitch holder is simpler
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-05-2021, 04:15 PM
Thanks Chris will look for one.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2021, 09:18 PM
Lynn, so sorry to hear Dillon's brother passed away...still a good age for a large breed. Also, congratulations on your knitting.....I just never got the hang of it , I swear my brother and me got everything mixed up...I do care s, DIY,flatpack....he does cooking and knitting lol... well, I do cook too
Sue, we had much the same start ..a bit mixed but the lovely sunshine
Steve came over and collected the stuff I had for him and paid me some of the money he owed me..... hopefully I get the rest Friday
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2021, 09:47 PM
It's been a glorious day here and lovely to have all the workmen out of the way and be able to enjoy our morning.

This afternoon has been spend filling holes, rubbing down, filling holes and now waiting for tomorrow to repeat the process