Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2018, 06:27 AM

Dogsey Daily Natter Wednesday 22nd August 2018

Morning all. Thought someone had better open up the chat. Hope everyone is ok this morning. Off for lunch today with my friend Margaret. Going as usual to Miller and Carter. Sadly daughter can't make it as she is working but I will see her later. Tyto very quiet this morning but that maybe because of the dark morning. Have now sorted out the vax vacuum. Amazed at how much fluff it got up. The old must have been struggling. Hope you all have a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-08-2018, 07:34 AM
Morning brenda and all who follow.

Enjoy lunch brenda and hope Tyto isn't so quiet today.
griff hope you get your phone sorted.
Moyra hope your ok.

Busy day here to yesterday after my mammoth day out in Essex Monday busy but nice.
Went and did some proper measuring at the bungalow we can make it work. put in an offer it was rejected he has just reduced it. So we went in £3000 more still not heard.
We have found a couple of other places which we will try to get appointments for viewing later today after I have been to the hairdresser.
We don't mind going slightly more on the bungalow but we will have to buy some new furniture and the cabin and we would like some left in the savings.
So we shall see.
We both need a holiday.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2018, 09:34 AM
Morning all
Lol... poor hoover blowing itself up Brenda, pleased the new one is up to scratch.
Lynn, I hope you hear back about your offer today...I think at least you have your heads screwed on and realise that a limit should be set and not go above it...I can't control myself on eBay lol
Not heard about my email to the phone shop so will have to call, very are selling a newer model for £150 but I am worried I will break it again...I think if I can get this one fixed for £50 I will stick with it
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2018, 10:31 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope the offer is accepted Lynn will save you having to start again.

Is your phone covered on the house insurance Griff?

Pleased you like your new vacuum Brenda.

Overcast but warm here. Two loads of washing out and have hoed the veg patch. Loads more flowers on the runner beans since we have had rain so hopefully quite a good crop to come.

Hope all two and four legged are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2018, 11:04 AM
To be honest Sue, I don't know but I don't think it's worth claiming on it, it's not an expensive phone... well it is to me lol.
Just off for lunch with Steve, I think he will be back to work soon so it will just be phonecalls and bumping into each other in town I guess
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-08-2018, 11:55 AM
Hi all back from hairdresser and no word yet from agent about higher offer turns out it is a company who has refurbished not a one two man band kind of operation so they are trying to get hold of the right person to see what the answer is.
So going to look at something later if any good we will make an offer and not continue with the bungalow especially if they are going to faff about.
If not we will go in with a bit more on the bungalow see what happens and if necessary go full asking price. We talked about it and we do like it and can imagine living there and for the sake of £2000 which will still make it under our budget we feel it would be silly to lose it.
So now we wait and not to long hopefully.

Good luck with the phone griff whatever you decide.
Sue all those lovely runner beans maybe next year I will attempt some even if it has to be done pots.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2018, 01:02 PM
Lynn, I think if you can see yourself living there, it's probably the right place for you... I would imagine they wouldn't lose a sale for 2k so hopefully you will get the call to say offer accepted!
I am torn what to do with regards my phone, Steve reckons cut my losses and get new but time it's a lot of cash
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2018, 02:05 PM
One company has got back to me £60 and they need it for 2hours...I don't want to leave my phone with people I don't know for 2,hours...new phone then! Will wait until this bugs the hell out of me lol
It's gone really humid here, have touched up the fence panels, the lad is back tomorrow... will be nice to be able to sit in privacy in my garden again!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2018, 03:21 PM
Just pulled the screen protector off my phone.....it's done it's job, that's cracked...not the screen!!! Very happy I spent that fiver!!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2018, 04:43 PM
Lynn the bungalow you have put th offer in on is showing SSTC
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >