Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2010, 07:00 PM

A huge Thank You.......

............to all my Dogsey pals for your continued support during Monty's operation.

This all kicked off back in January during a routine visit to the vets where our vet suggested we really should be doing something about the lump on his head.

He had a biopsy done and the lumps were diagnosed as Dermoid Cysts .

We put an insurance claim in for the biopsy and had an agonising wait of around 7 weeks to see if they would pay and when the answer finally keep it was bad news. No amount of arguing on my part made any difference and we were then facing an operation estimated to cost around £3000.

The support we have received from you guys on here throughout the whole ordeal has been overwhelming and amazing and really means a lot to me as i've found it stressful and worrying at times and knowing i could come on here and discuss with like-minded people has been a huge help.

So I just wanted to say a massive thanks to you all, I really appreciate the support and hope I will be able to return the favour if it's ever needed.

P.S I hope you're not all too bored of hearing about Monty!!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2010, 09:03 PM
No thanks needed Esme. We're happy to be here for you and Monty and are never bored with hering about him xx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2010, 09:44 PM
Love hearing about the 'Gorgeous' Monty

So glad he's had his op now, and everything went well x
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2010, 09:52 PM
I agree with the others, we are all here to listen and never get bored! Glad everything went well for him, things can only get better!
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2010, 09:55 PM
No! We would never get bored of listening about gorgeous Monty and his scrummy lumpy head! It's been very interesting following his story.

I think they've done a blooming marvellous job with his head, I was mortified with your vets bill, until we got ours!! LOL xxx

Also, just think about the other people you may help who come along to read your threads .
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-06-2010, 09:58 PM
I bet your feeling alot less stressed now its nearly all over, and the lovely monty will be back to his old bouncey self soon.
There are lots of great people on here, always ready to lend an ear, and send a hug. Your one of those people yourself esme. xxxxx for monty
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2010, 06:27 AM
It is one of the great things about Dogsey isn't it - we are always here for each other and everyone understands what you are going through.

I'm so pleased for you and Monty that everything has worked out better than expected -you certainly both deserve it.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2010, 07:12 AM
It's so nice to know that even a few words that show you care, can make a difference to someone. Monty is such a special boy to you and also to those of us that will never have the pleasure of meeting him, but who still gain such joy from seeing his pictures and reading about his antics! So glad he is doing so well. Keep it up Monty!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2010, 10:28 AM
I for one would never tire of hearing about the gorgeous squishable Monty. I still want to give that face a snuggle! Im so glad the op went well and I look forward to many more photos of the gorgeous boy!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2010, 10:59 AM
We're all just so pleased that your darling boy is on the mend.

I'd never seen anything like this before so, apart from the sad fact that you and Monty had to go through this ordeal, it is very interesting to see and read about it.

I hope he's still recovering well xxx