Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2011, 11:54 PM

Fuji S2750 12MP bridge camera

I was wondering if anyone knows how good the Fuji S2750 12MP bridge camera is? Ive read good reviews on it, but just wanted to find out more about it.
Anjulian
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-03-2011, 02:10 AM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
I was wondering if anyone knows how good the Fuji S2750 12MP bridge camera is? Ive read good reviews on it, but just wanted to find out more about it.
I have looked at that one and it sems good to me. I now have a fugi s8000 and was thinking about upgrading. i have found fuji's to be brilliant cameras and was converted from the canon. mine is good ,the fuji i had before was good,just not as good as the s8000,so the s2750 should be even better. Doubt that a lot of people have them though. I love taking pictures of my dogs, I have hundreds of them, pics that is - not dogs.
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2011, 09:10 AM
I had the fuji s8000 I think and it was a brilliant camera. I only sold it as I bought a full digital SLR. The bridge cameras are a great way of learning more about the manual functions found on a DSLR without being overly technical.

I think the best points about the fuji that I had were picture clarity, the 18x optical zoom and the macro setting.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-03-2011, 11:06 AM
Thanks. According to argos they are the only ones who sell it and the reviews on their website are excellent.

Is there a great deal of difference between the bridge cameras and DSLR? Is it just the controls and what you can do with it or the quality of pics aswell? I dont need anything amazing, so thought I might as well get a bridge camera.