Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2009, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
What I actually said was, SOME PEOPLE, never said I did, please read my posts properly if you want to drag them up at a later date thx for your time, have a nice day, plz call again.
The point is you dragged up some lame tripe ("some people look at Chihuahuas and see suffering" or similar I believe ) to make a point (even though this thread was nothing to do with Chihuahuas ) and then you come on moaning about needless bickering. Smacks a bit of pot/kettle to me

And please, don't thank me for my time, I've always time to put people right All part of the service And thanks, had a lovely family day
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2009, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
The point is you dragged up some lame tripe ("some people look at Chihuahuas and see suffering" or similar I believe ) to make a point (even though this thread was nothing to do with Chihuahuas ) and then you come on moaning about needless bickering. Smacks a bit of pot/kettle to me

And please, don't thank me for my time, I've always time to put people right All part of the service And thanks, had a lovely family day
Ok your majesty nice 1.
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2009, 07:42 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Ok your majesty nice 1.
"Your Majesty.........." Thanks No need to be formal though, Cheeky or CC is just fine
Page 26 of 26 « First < 16 23 24 25 26