View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-08-2008, 03:56 PM
I think also it has to do with our age. We look younger than we are. we dont own the place we just rent it and struggle for what we do have.they see us at home a lot maybe they get jelous because they have to work all day?
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by infamousinuits View Post
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3072/...bedebf.jpg?v=0
thats lovely you both look prefectly normal to me if you had turned up in tweeds and two labs ,they would have thought you to have fitted in just fine they make you sick
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 04:29 PM
[QUOTE=infamousinuits;1451676]I think also it has to do with our age. We look younger than we are. we dont own the place we just rent it and struggle for what we do have.they see us at home a lot maybe they get jelous because they have to work all day?[/QUOTE

it dosnt matter if you own the property or not ,it is quiet frankly none of there buisness they will probably ,do the same to who ever turns up in the future . if your a round during the day so what ,they have no right treating you this way ,its cruel and if its makeing you ill ,then it spoiling your life allso ,and you havent done anythink wrong i wonder if they have moved people on in the past ... probably
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-08-2008, 04:53 PM
The last people who lived here i know moved out..not sure why but they still even paid the rent to live here still after they had gone.
infamousinuits
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-08-2008, 06:37 PM
alex just told me that the farmer guy said "i know how much money you have". i knew it would be something to do with something like that. Quite opposite really. he thinks we have loads of money.
deez
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-08-2008, 07:06 PM
oh my god i was surprised how normal you both look! love your tattoo, by the way. upstanding people who do a lot for the community, are the ones who think they rule the place, and are usually bullies!
get a gun, and shout gerroff my land lol they might start to like you then- oh and put on a flowery dress, apron and wellies, get your oh to knock a couple of teeth out, and you'll fit in just fine-- ok maybe i'm exaggerating just a tad.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 07:25 PM
u know what the problem is dont u. u 2 look just fine n normal. and its the *locals* who are the weirdos not u2. ive lived rural and yes they are very difficult, and thats being polite. where we lived b4 here, it wasnt the locals who where hostile it was the small group of incomers. at the time OH was recovering from a brain hemorrhage so obiously he wasnt working. and the neighbour downstairs had stolen our post so knew all our details. and because we didnt *fit* in they tried to kill us, by loosen the wheelnuts on the car, and de-flating the tyres. they where evil. so yes i know what your going through. hopefully with al the evidennce u have some thing will be done.
u said the other tenants left suddenly and still with rent paid up front. whats the betting they did the same to them. worth finding out about it.
good luck, and BTW loved the tats.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Geez!

It's no-ones bloody business what you look like, surely?

What a bunch of no-neck retards - them, not you.

You both look pretty "normal" (whatever the hell that is) to me, hon

x0x
well said vicki
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by deez View Post
oh my god i was surprised how normal you both look! love your tattoo, by the way. upstanding people who do a lot for the community, are the ones who think they rule the place, and are usually bullies!
get a gun, and shout gerroff my land lol they might start to like you then- oh and put on a flowery dress, apron and wellies, get your oh to knock a couple of teeth out, and you'll fit in just fine-- ok maybe i'm exaggerating just a tad.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2008, 07:58 PM
You obviously don't fit into their Stepford Wife moulds
I have lived in a small village where the music stops and everyone turns round when you walk into the saloon

I hope it settles down for you soon and the police step up to the mark for you. Until then stand tall and proud.
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 38 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »