Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gracefulgrey
New Member!
Female 

02-01-2012, 10:42 AM

Forming A New Dog Walking Group Medway Towns

Hi Dogsey friends. Walking your dog on your own can be a bit lonely, so I am thinking of starting up an informal group of friendly people and well-behaved dogs, to meet once a week for a casual walk-and-talk, to enjoy fresh air, exercise, and companionship. My idea is that initially we would meet regularly at the same location, go for a pleasant walk for about an hour or so, and then have refreshments, whether at a cafe/pub or brought along. Once our group is established, we could visit other locations further afield. It's a bit vague as yet but hopefully it will HAPPEN!

I am based in Chatham, Kent. If anyone is interested in joining me for a walk this coming Friday 6th January, around Capstone Farm Country Park, I will be waiting in the Orchard Car Park (that's the one near the Ski Centre) with my golden Greyhound from 10.45am for an 11am start.

Looking forward to meeting you!