View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2009, 08:29 PM
for now, yes. jake always slept in his crate, until he was neutered and i felt bad for him so let him sleep on my bed... i dont mind him being there so now just leave him there. only thing is, the hairs! so i have a sleeping bag covering my bed, that he sleeps on, so i can remove it if people are coming over (i live with my parents so always have people in my bedroom) and have a hair free bed.
Annajayne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-10-2009, 08:37 PM
I would like Eddie upstairs with us, and on the bed, but I think he would eat the bed while we were asleep (he would most certainly eat something) so he will have to stay downstairs for a bit longer.
Emmalouise1508
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-10-2009, 08:51 PM
I let my dogs sleep in bed with me - it's warmer and cosier and they're not alone, so it's all good! Except when they steal the covers..

ETA: Just reading everyone else's replies for "no".. I'm lucky that they're small and they don't moult! So they're ideal sleeping partners!
Natalia_leigh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-10-2009, 09:13 PM
Bentley slept on the bed with us up until about 8months ago he just up and decided he was going to sleep downstairs kinda broke my heart like a child growing up and leaving home. But it was a good thing as he started to moult hurrendiously around that time!
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-10-2009, 09:48 PM
No mine smell
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-10-2009, 12:31 PM
Honey my little whippet girl curls up in a ball on the bed next to me and Kobe lies at the bottom on the bed, so its a yes for me.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2009, 12:50 PM
lily does sleep on my bed and she is like a little hot water bottle. she cuddles right up next to me.

dylan has never got on the bed and he chooses to sleep on the sofa.
Ree
New Member!
Female 

28-10-2009, 03:53 PM
no dogs in the bed for me, they like to grab moving things under covers and both of them spin when excited i think it would be an extremely disturbed night
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2009, 08:52 PM
Originally i had said yes to this but the rules have since changed....

Now Amy is fully grown, having 2 fairly big dogs on the bed got too much, no room for me and i found my duvets got dirty and smelly no matter how much i tried to protect them.

D had always been used to sleeping in the passage with no probs, it was only when we had Ruby that i kept them in with me because of Rubys problem with the cats, then did the same with Amy while she was a pup.

All animals are now banished from my bed, permanently!

mmmmmmm fresh clean sheets and duvets!!!
big paul
Dogsey Junior
Male 

30-10-2009, 09:06 PM
big yes here my wife would rather kick me out than the dog.. (i snore and parp more)
Page 13 of 45 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 > Last »