Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2010, 07:22 PM

Tilly at Studland beach, Dorset.

We took a drive down to Dorset today as Stu wanted to take a look at his grandparents old cottage. He hadnt been down there for years so we thought we'd make a day of it. Took the chain ferry over to Studland beach where Tilly had the time of her life. Claire and Lily will be pleased to hear she kept with tradition and within 2 minutes of stepping paw on the sand, she was rolling in horse poo! She done some amzing rolls in the sand, swam and found a dead sea bream. Nice! Luckily she didnt do a Lily and roll on it!
We then drove to the back of beyond to find the cottage where he met old neighbours that remembered him from 30 years ago! The local cat came trotting down the path to make friends with Tilly, the look on her face everytime the lovely puss tried to rub its head on her was classic!

**pic heavy!**
Posing on the beach

Action shots!

Tuggy time!

Clean as usual!

Tilly considers nudity but decides against it!

Digging for treasure!

Chilling out at the end!

Thanks for looking
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2010, 07:55 PM
Oh what fantastic pics you got there, and glad you had such a lovely time! I'm afraid Lily has outdone tilly with that dead fish, coz Lily found the most disgusting old rabbit leg this morning out on our walk and although she didn't eat it, she had great fun running around with her prize and getting Zena to chase her for it!

Lol at that action shot there!!!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2010, 08:00 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh what fantastic pics you got there, and glad you had such a lovely time! I'm afraid Lily has outdone tilly with that dead fish, coz Lily found the most disgusting old rabbit leg this morning out on our walk and although she didn't eat it, she had great fun running around with her prize and getting Zena to chase her for it!

Lol at that action shot there!!!
Thanks. We had a great time.
That Lily is a little tease. I always knew it must be her leading Tilly astray!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2010, 08:06 PM
Lovely photos, looks like she had a great time
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2010, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Lovely photos, looks like she had a great time
Thank you. She loved it.
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2010, 08:57 PM
Lovely photos Gerri and I'm glad to see Tilly is keeping her modesty covered!! Glad she avoided rolling in the dead fish, but the big question is; did she pee on it??

Actually I'm having to face facts with my 'innocent' little terrier. She has led each and every dog we've walked with into the ditch of doom and as Helen has already said, she was dancing around with the most disgusting piece of dead animal today! As hard as Zena tried, she wasn't allowed anywhere near it!! Princess Tippytoes is nothing more than a norty little German Shepherd!! I mean, terrier!!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2010, 09:00 PM
lovely pics, i love the 'clean as usual!' pic her face is priceless!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2010, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
Lovely photos Gerri and I'm glad to see Tilly is keeping her modesty covered!! Glad she avoided rolling in the dead fish, but the big question is; did she pee on it??

Actually I'm having to face facts with my 'innocent' little terrier. She has led each and every dog we've walked with into the ditch of doom and as Helen has already said, she was dancing around with the most disgusting piece of dead animal today! As hard as Zena tried, she wasn't allowed anywhere near it!! Princess Tippytoes is nothing more than a norty little German Shepherd!! I mean, terrier!!
She didnt pee on the fish but did on the seaweed. Lily taught her well!
Lily is funny. I love the way she runs off to the ditch with dogs, but she comes back clean where as any other dog looks like the creature from the black lagoon! And as for the rabbit leg, Lily. Ughh you rotten little terrier!!
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2010, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
lovely pics, i love the 'clean as usual!' pic her face is priceless!
Thank you. She was filthy within minutes. I have half the beach in the back of my car now!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2010, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
She didnt pee on the fish but did on the seaweed. Lily taught her well!
Lily is funny. I love the way she runs off to the ditch with dogs, but she comes back clean where as any other dog looks like the creature from the black lagoon! And as for the rabbit leg, Lily. Ughh you rotten little terrier!!
Lily is pleased to hear it!! Well times are a changing! She took Joey (cockerXpoodle) to the ditch today and when they came back, she was the one with new boots and he was clean as a whistle!

When I think what she has done over the last couple of days and I know that she is now snuggled up in my lovely clean bed.... Oh it's a good job I love her so much!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >