Male 

08-09-2005, 06:28 PM
[QUOTE]no but your dogs are they are just breeding machines to you
no they are not if you havent any thing better to ask then dont bother me
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2005, 06:29 PM
Its a shame this thread has turned out so nasty with personal attacks at each other

Hopefully it will be closed soon as it doesn't seem to be going anywhere now. But i, personally, think it was very brave of Staffer to answer the questions on here (which have been more than a little unkind in some cases!) which he didn't have to do.. I think we should all respect him for that, if nothing else!!

leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-09-2005, 06:30 PM
you are getting very nasty with other members maybe if you wasn't nasty to them they may ask questions or post in a better manner towards you.
afc101
Dogsey Senior
Male 

08-09-2005, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by Jessica
Its a shame this thread has turned out so nasty with personal attacks at each other

Hopefully it will be closed soon as it doesn't seem to be going anywhere now. But i, personally, think it was very brave of Staffer to answer the questions on here (which have been more than a little unkind in some cases!) which he didn't have to do.. I think we should all respect him for that, if nothing else!!

Hi Jessica

At first I would have agreed with you, however the more this thread has gone on I think all staffer was/is trying to do is pull the wool over our eyes. IMO
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

08-09-2005, 06:33 PM
Ok I think this thread should be closed now.

We've all heard enough, said enough. Staffer has answered your questions and you can make of them what you will.

However, no more threads or posts can be made about Staffer unless he invites you to do so by creating a new thread himself.

If in future anyone comes onto the board inquiring about Staffer, you may direct them to this thread but NOT say anything else about him. They can read it and make their own minds up about it themselves.

I will go through the thread and delete any off-topic or personal comments.

Thank you all for taking part in an adult discussion.

[Edited to add: Please do not start anymore threads about Staffer as this topic is closed. Anyone found doing so will be banned]
Closed Thread
Page 22 of 22 « First < 12 19 20 21 22