Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2012, 08:01 PM

Shorts

The ones you wear not drink!!
There is a bloke who lives around the corner from me, about 50, fancies himself, always wear shorts, Mr tough guy.
Well I met him in Sainsburys this morning and I couldn't take my eyes off his legs.
He was wearing ladies tights under his shorts A very good match to his natural skin tone but definitely tights
Sorry I may not be very PC but I haven't stopped chuckling. I wish now I had said "Hey Dave, did you know you have got a ladder?"
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Please come and clean my monitor as it has gotten splattered upon reading your post!
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2012, 08:08 PM
Ha ha ha, was he sporting nail varnish too?
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2012, 08:13 PM
Now, that I would have love to see....
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2012, 08:30 PM
I can't believe how many are still walking around town in teeshirts and shorts in this cold weather.

I reckon they think they are coming to Spain not Skeggy . Honestly, so far there hasn't been a single day gone by that we haven't seen tee shirt and shorts
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2012, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Please come and clean my monitor as it has gotten splattered upon reading your post!

Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
Ha ha ha, was he sporting nail varnish too?
Not sure, I was too mesmerised by the tights

Originally Posted by Moli View Post
Now, that I would have love to see....

Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
I can't believe how many are still walking around town in teeshirts and shorts in this cold weather.

I reckon they think they are coming to Spain not Skeggy . Honestly, so far there hasn't been a single day gone by that we haven't seen tee shirt and shorts
They are probably all wearing their wives tights
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-12-2012, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
about 50, fancies himself, always wear shorts, Mr tough guy.
There's something seriously wrong with a 50ish bloke who always wears shorts those footballers have taken to wearing something that looks like either tights or leg warmers under their shorts on practice sessions in winter.................WHY You will never in a million years see rugby players dressed up like that (I sincerely hope not anyway )
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2012, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
There's something seriously wrong with a 50ish bloke who always wears shorts those footballers have taken to wearing something that looks like either tights or leg warmers under their shorts on practice sessions in winter.................WHY You will never in a million years see rugby players dressed up like that (I sincerely hope not anyway )
And long sleeved tops under their shirts and gloves. It's ok for goal keepers to wear gloves but not the rest of the team

Rugby players keep themselves warm grabbing hold of each other