Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2012, 05:26 PM

So fed up of it

Well after I prepared lunch Lizzie told me her b/f wasn't coming
They have had a argument again
Apparently he has made yet more email accounts to talk to other girls which has upset Lizzie enormously and she has dumped him

She has also found out that he has supposed to have been taking this other girl out in his car during the summer,she has spoken to his mum and she has said it isn't true but Lizzie actually made an email account in this girls name and he was quite happy to talk and get personal,obviously he didn't know it was Lizzie.
His mum reckons he did know it was Lizzie and he wanted to see how far he could push her,as if she hasn't been through enough,this is 3 times in the last 6 months he's been caught out!

If you love someone you don't see how far you can push them or do you to hurt them even more.

I am really annoyed, and fed up of it, she's having issues with trusting him and has said if she can't trust him there is no point in the relationship anymore because it causes alot of arguments,but I can see totally why she is having issues with trust,twice she has taken him back and he's gone behind her back again

I can't get involved but she knows both I and her Dad are here for her and will support her through.....It's so hard watching from the outside and seeing her in floods of tears this morning was truely heartbreaking
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2012, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Well after I prepared lunch Lizzie told me her b/f wasn't coming
They have had a argument again
Apparently he has made yet more email accounts to talk to other girls which has upset Lizzie enormously and she has dumped him

She has also found out that he has supposed to have been taking this other girl out in his car during the summer,she has spoken to his mum and she has said it isn't true but Lizzie actually made an email account in this girls name and he was quite happy to talk and get personal,obviously he didn't know it was Lizzie.
His mum reckons he did know it was Lizzie and he wanted to see how far he could push her,as if she hasn't been through enough,this is 3 times in the last 6 months he's been caught out!

If you love someone you don't see how far you can push them or do you to hurt them even more.

I am really annoyed, and fed up of it, she's having issues with trusting him and has said if she can't trust him there is no point in the relationship anymore because it causes alot of arguments,but I can see totally why she is having issues with trust,twice she has taken him back and he's gone behind her back again

I can't get involved but she knows both I and her Dad are here for her and will support her through.....It's so hard watching from the outside and seeing her in floods of tears this morning was truely heartbreaking
I cannot use the words I would like to choose here. She is worth far more than this creature.

Better far without him. There has to be trust in any relationship , He is abusing her. And she needs to dump him and not have to try to test him any more

So thankful that she has you there...
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Thanks,
She has all his christmas presents here too,that she has spent a small fortune on She has also brought for his sister & Mum & Dad

She's been buying over the past few months so can't take them back,some she brought online and can't return,looks like it's going to be ebay after christmas
Azz
Administrator
Male 

16-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Sounds like she is better off without him :/

Your partner shouldn't torment you or make you feel like crap - if they do, they're not worth having imo.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2012, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Thanks,
She has all his christmas presents here too,that she has spent a small fortune on She has also brought for his sister & Mum & Dad

She's been buying over the past few months so can't take them back,some she brought online and can't return,looks like it's going to be ebay after christmas
Well, he is losing a dote. His loss; her gain. A generous soul.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2012, 05:58 PM
I think she is wise to dump him Sal.
She isn't very old is she 15 16 or so ?
She doesn't need this she is young and there are loads of boys out there for her.

Unlike Lizzie who is mature enough to be in a stable relationship he obviously isn't so she is better off without him and let him play the field which he sounds like he needs to do before he will settle.

My youngest who is 27 won't commit he doesn't play around while in a relationship but he won't settle down and if he ever does who knows I feel he never will.
Maybe this lad won't settle down either.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2012, 06:07 PM
Oh that's awful, just thank goodness he showed his true colours now before things got any more serious
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Poor Lizzie - the heartbreak of young love.

The most important thing is that she knows that you and her Dad are there for her, and hopefully she will come through this experience and find her real soul partner when they are both ready for a commitment.

(((hugs))) xx
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-12-2012, 06:26 PM
Sal I learnt long ago you can't take on your children's pain for them, you have to let them learn for themselves and make their own decisions then be around to pick up the pieces
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2012, 06:43 PM
See she doesn't have an issue with him talking to others,it's the secret thing,secret email accounts,secret social media and he promised her he wouldn't do it again,but when he added on messenger he didn't know or couldn't have possibly known it was Lizzie

This is the hardest part of been parents,standing by and letting them learn from there own mistakes
It hurts me to see her upset

I agree I don't think he's ready to be in a serious relationship just yet,

Lizzie has a good group of friends so hopefully she will spend a little more time with them and move forward.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >