Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2010, 06:53 PM

Samsung NC10 netbook mousepad help

Does anyone know how I can stop this mousepad on the above netbook from scrolling down the whole page when I don't want it to!!! Grrrr,. It's driving me nuts!!! I've been into my computer, looked through a lot in the device manager but can only find a mouse, but not the mousepad to alter it. I get a little blue whirly thing on the curser and away she goes, right down to the bottom or up tothe top of the page just when I want to click and write something or look at something.

Surely, there must be a way to stop this unwanted supposed aid. Maybe I'm doing something I shouldn't when it happens, so please tell me and I'll stop! Thanks for any help.
rich c
Almost a Veteran
Male 

01-03-2010, 10:10 PM
Sounds like some sort of middle button/scroll wheel emulating behaviour. See if you can find any settings that relate to middle button/ scroll wheel. They should be in that mouse device entry you found.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

02-03-2010, 01:55 AM
It's usually on the right hand side - try to avoid that area and see if it helps