View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2010, 03:08 PM
I hope that things improve and that the vet can offer some advice for you today.x
Ali
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-01-2010, 04:02 PM
Ive got my fingers crossed for you!
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2010, 08:26 PM
His blood parameters has shot sky high again, it seems he doesn't have enough kidney function left to be able to maintain himself without his fluids Hence his inappetance etc.

The vets have recommended euthanasia I'm beyond devestated.

I've left him at the vets overnight to have another lot of fluids to make him feel better so I can bring him home for a few days. I'm also going to seek a second opinion but deep down I feel it's hopeless........
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2010, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
His blood parameters has shot sky high again, it seems he doesn't have enough kidney function left to be able to maintain himself without his fluids Hence his inappetance etc.

I've left him at the vets overnight to have another lot of fluids to make him feel better so I can bring him home for a few days. I'm also going to seek a second opinion but deep down I feel it's hopeless........
Oh no, this is the worst news ever. I'm so so sorry, and I'm still hoping that something can be done for poor Moon

Est
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-01-2010, 08:43 PM
I'm so sorry MM My thoughts are with you at this awful time x
madisondobie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-01-2010, 08:50 PM
Im so sorry about poor moon, im still hoping he will improve, my thoughts are with you. x
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post

Hi Amanda, it seems you and Moon may have reached a similar stage to that I reached with Millie. Sadly when the kidneys are no longer able to support the body there is little we can do no matter how hard we try .

Thinking of you both (hugs)...
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2010, 09:56 PM
I am so very sorry to read this. I know how special that boy is to you and what an amazing story you both share.

Please remember that if pts is the necessary way to go you are doing one more final act of kindness for a dog that has had months of love and kindness form you, that he might otherwise not have had.

Thinking of you and give him a kiss from me xx
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2010, 10:14 PM
Oh I am so so sad to read this.

I now this though, Moon has had the best life with you, as short as it looks like it may be, he will be comfortable in loving arms whereas he may have suffered chained up in his previous life.

I am really so so sorry to read this about Moon, the last gift you can give him if there really is nothing to be done is to let him pass gently.

HUge hugs for you and Moon tonight.

Dani
Beanz
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-01-2010, 10:27 PM
Im so sorry to read this, so very sad. My. Friend has tried baby food (jars) before now to try & get her girl to eat.

Hugs from us

Helen
Page 7 of 13 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »