Our sister sites
coventrycatfish
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-10-2012, 08:18 AM
Originally Posted by Jet&Copper View Post
If it was up to me he'd be getting more than just the jail

Totally agree. *sharpens industrial de-baller*

Also, good job that kid wasn't in my earshot, my reply would have been something like "You're only a little brat, does that mean it wouldn't matter if someone did that to you?"
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2012, 11:23 AM
Grim....

What a vile world we live in

RIP little one x
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2012, 11:43 AM
Originally Posted by coventrycatfish View Post
Totally agree. *sharpens industrial de-baller*

Also, good job that kid wasn't in my earshot, my reply would have been something like "You're only a little brat, does that mean it wouldn't matter if someone did that to you?"
I am normally one to speak my mind too but I have learn't if you want to stay safe round here you do not go against or say anything to anyone whatever their age, I have seen the consequences of those that have tried.
Dogs being killed seems to be getting a bit too common round here. A few months ago a man in the street stamped on a CKCS head until he completely crushed its skull in and killed it. He got a fine, that he probably didn't pay. A couple of weeks before this JRT another man beat his staffie to death with kicks and beating with a stick in his house. Neighbours heard that dog screaming and called police, the dog was taking its last breaths when the police got there. How can anyone continue hurting an animal that is terrified and screaming, what the heck goes through their minds? are they actually enjoying it. Just so sick sick sick and they shouldn't be allowed in society.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2