Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-09-2013, 06:55 PM
Sending lots of healing {{{vibes}}} to lovely Tonks. xxx
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2013, 03:36 PM
Thanks everyone. She had her first day today with Remus and me going out and she was not impressed!

On a happier note, Tonks and my new clients dog got on well.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2013, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
Thanks everyone. She had her first day today with Remus and me going out and she was not impressed!

On a happier note, Tonks and my new clients dog got on well.
Poor Tonks! Do keep us updated. Good news about the client dog too.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2013, 06:23 PM
Oh dear, poor Tonks. Cuddles for you and for Tonks
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 07:24 AM
Hi Has he got a good book,when I had to do bed rest,I found playing CD of books read by good actors really helped and it was the first time Faye ever ventured into the bedroom, normally she is pacing up and down,but because to her there seemed to be people talking,she actually settled, also a kong stuffed and put in the fridge,he will have hours of getting his favourite filling,but dont be like me when some years ago,one of my dogs had
a knee joint problem,so got pilchards in tomato sauce,she loved it,but her bedding had to be dumped,and the floor never did recover,it always had a fishy smell. But will send healing vibes Gemini54
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 07:53 AM
I'm sorry that I've missed this thread - I've only been popping in recently as I've had a lot on. So sorry to hear about Tonks . It sounds as though she is in for quite a lot of procedures. As you say poor Remus is missing being out with Tonks.

Everything crossed that her cruciate heals quickly.
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2013, 09:56 AM
Ooo I've only just noticed these replies sorry!

Originally Posted by Bitkin View Post
Oh dear, poor Tonks. Cuddles for you and for Tonks
She's having lots or cuddles and doesn't think anything is worn with her now and is trying to run about the house.
Originally Posted by Gemini54 View Post
Hi Has he got a good book,when I had to do bed rest,I found playing CD of books read by good actors really helped and it was the first time Faye ever ventured into the bedroom, normally she is pacing up and down,but because to her there seemed to be people talking,she actually settled, also a kong stuffed and put in the fridge,he will have hours of getting his favourite filling,but dont be like me when some years ago,one of my dogs had
a knee joint problem,so got pilchards in tomato sauce,she loved it,but her bedding had to be dumped,and the floor never did recover,it always had a fishy smell. But will send healing vibes Gemini54
Ew...definitely don't want the fishy smell! She listens to radio 4 and radio 4 extra with me and quite likes the plays. ; ) at the moment she has a kong stuffed with plain boiled rice that she bounces round the lounge spreading grains of rice all over the carpet and treading them in. ...nice!
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
I'm sorry that I've missed this thread - I've only been popping in recently as I've had a lot on. So sorry to hear about Tonks . It sounds as though she is in for quite a lot of procedures. As you say poor Remus is missing being out with Tonks.

Everything crossed that her cruciate heals quickly.
Thank you. I let them have a play this morning while it was a gentle (ish) game of tuggy with Tonks lying down....but that was only for a few minutes.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2