Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 06:01 PM

And now we are back from Leeds

Not long since got home, Savannah our pup got a first, but Willow got dumped lol. so sort of a good day.

Mo
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 06:06 PM
Well then a sort of congratulations and sorry Willow got dumped
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2005, 08:19 PM
Well done to SAVANNAH ....never mind Willow
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-07-2005, 08:34 PM
well done :smt038
Sarah M
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Hello everyone, went to the dog show in Leeds at the weekend, went to see the Pulis, but found the whole experiece really nice, met a whole lot of friendly people to . What amazed me was that their were so many dogs in one place, and hardly any of them were arguing. I found it very curious to see such large dogs such as English sheepdogs and larger dogs, lying on tables quite calmly, being brushed and pampered, so patiently, looking like great hearthrugs, really fluffy.
We bought our dog, Gus, a stand for holding his dishes, keeps them off the kitchen floor so your not for ever kicking his water dish, but Gus gave us a most puzzled look and refused to eat his tea last night but by this morning he had decided that we were deffinitely not kidding. It was a very nice day, pity it was a bit chilly.
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2005, 01:13 PM
Glad you had a good day! ...will you be going again?
Sarah M
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-07-2005, 01:42 PM
Yes , we will deffinitely be going again, but would like to see some other shows aswell, we are soon to have a new puppy, and has put a thought into our minds if the puppy is up to it how about showing him/her. After talking to a lady, starting off with the open shows and finding whether your dog is up to it is a good way to start.
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2005, 02:05 PM
Me thinks there may be another one hooked, take care Sarah, it can be very addictive, those who have never been wonder why we bother but I guess you would understand now.
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2005, 02:16 PM
Originally Posted by Thordell
Me thinks there may be another one hooked, take care Sarah, it can be very addictive,
Tell me about it!!! When I started out with my first elk I thought I'd be happy with a couple of shows a year...you know,nice local ones!! LOL....can't get through a month now without a show....get withdrawal symptoms!!

Sarah...
if you are interested in showing make sure you buy your pup from a breeder who breeds for the ring and tell her you want a pup for the show ring....a good breeder will make sure that only good quality exhibits represent her affix in the ring!!
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2005, 02:22 PM
not sure waether to offer congrats or commiserations so you can have both ..