View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
katilea
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-02-2013, 03:09 PM
My order arrived today and I was impressed.

They use DPD delivery so get a text with a 1hr time frame that it will arrive which is great as know when can fit in dogs walks to not miss delivery.

I got a free mug too not sure if thats just cos its my first delivery?

Kibble is nice size and fits in his treatball without rolling out too easily and he gets to crunch not just inhale.. lol!

he didn't have the wet on it today as just introducing it gradually into homecooked at the minute, but first impressions are good so far but we'll see how we go when he's been on it a bit.

I like the zip-lock bag too on the kibble makes it easier for me to manage and the dogs loved the free bag of duck breast treats that came with it, only disadvantage of them are they are really small pieces! Think they would like a whole breast each.. lol!
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2013, 03:40 PM
Sounds promising, i'm ordering mine at the end of the week, we are on applaws chicken at the moment but it isn't being gobbled up as quickly as some so am looking forward to trying bob & lush x
3poodles
New Member!
Female 

07-03-2013, 07:52 AM
I have used this for the past couple of years now and found it fantastic. Other foods have resulted in smelly, multiple poo's but this suits my dogs [a Standard poodle and a Miniature poodle] very, very well. They love it. They both have breakfast and supper and both poo twice a day! They have a mixture of dry kibble and the wet puches. I also feed cooked chicken at times.
katilea
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-03-2013, 08:11 AM
JJ is still doing well on it. It's a shame they don't do other flavours. It be handy to get all food from same place.

My older dog is currently on Fish4Dogs weight control, so she's on fishy treats for lower cals and occasional treat of cooked chicken or Turkey for a change.

As JJ is growing and burns a lot of cals he can get away an higher calorie meat in his food and I don't eat red meat so he's only likely to get it in his own food.

He doesn't seem to have a problem with duck in one food and lamb in the other (wet) and having them together, but we had problems with kibbles with multi meat's & fishes in. He's had fresh chicken or fish sprinkled on top too and mixed in for a treat and doesn't seem to have a problem with more than one meat together in that format either.

Can only assume it's something to do with the processing of the multi meat kibble's, what they do to it or add to it to get it to all blend together and make a kibble?..though saying that he had issues with Wafcol grain free Salmon & potato!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3