Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2010, 05:09 AM

Good morning everyone - Saturday!

Morning all,

Weather’s not so good here, but at least with the rain I don’t have to water the garden.

Off out this morning with Jackie which makes a real change. However, I do have to go into work this afternoon for a few hours. Suzanne is going in tomorrow, so at least each of us gets one day off.

The gingers have had their breakfast and have sloped off back to bed..... oh, to be a pampered pooch!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Shin: a device for finding furniture in the dark.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2010, 06:22 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. The weather is the same here and I've woken up with a thick head. Think the week has caught up with me.

Planning on a lazy day with maybe a stroll to the shops and of course the walks with Cassie.

It was my brother's birthday this week so he's down staying with us til tomorrow and it's a takeaway and tele night for us all. Suits me nicely.

Glad you have a day off Vicki. Have a good Saturday all.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2010, 06:32 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all

Another damp morning here, Henry has got me worried as he spent the entire walk trying to eat plants, his toilet was fine but he asked to go into the garden as soon as we got home and was looking for plants out there too. Poor little man, it does bring bad memories back I have to say

Hope you all have a lovely Saturday xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-08-2010, 07:04 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Enjoy your morning out Vicki.

Wet again here today. We did do well with the weather yesterday though, dry while we went round the gardens and rained on the way home.

Off out with Ollie in a bit then a quiet day in I think.

Have a good day all.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2010, 07:19 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning all

Sore leggies this morning, did my run last night 10km in 1hr 23mins, but feels like I've pulled a muscle in my calf. Really sore this morning, Walking was a problem when I got up. Not so bad now, eased off a bit but still ouchness in the nth degree.

Work for me today but once that's over, woop woop, relaxing and perhaps a game of Thud! later with Davie or Snakes and Ladders...
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2010, 07:32 AM
Morning vicki and all,
I'm a bit late on this morning despite being up at 5 am as I have walked dogs and done my shopping and been chatting online to my son who's flight I tracked all the way to Abu Dhabi yesterday.
He is now on the last 7-8hr of the flight to the Philapines and the damn flight tracker won't suddenly recognise the airline or the flight I found it really interesting watching it all yesterday, sad person I am.
Have a lovley day everyone and hopefully there will be less rain and not the storms of yesterday.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2010, 07:34 AM
Morning all

Vicki, have a lovely time out with Jackie this morning Don't work too hard this afternoon..........

Happy Saturday all x
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2010, 07:36 AM
Morning Vicki - morning all

Yay, first day in a l-o-n-g time that I've opened the curtains to see the sun shining and blue skies, hoorahhh!!

Typically, Sid is at work - he's off tomorrow, bet it rains again!!

Must take advantage of today and go on a nice long walk.

Have a lovely day all xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2010, 08:09 AM
Good Morning Cuz xx

Raing here, I have shopping to do to take with us, clean out the furries and cockerals, see our FS off to respite, sort out the dogs stuff, get food for my niece and her OH, and change the beds........

anything else I will sort out later.

See you later xxxxxxx

Have a brill day All xxxxxxxxx
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-08-2010, 11:09 AM
Afternoon all!

Have been to the post office depot and the pet shop; had 2 new tyres on my car; done 2 washes and I'm now off to see Loki's Mum (Gill) to borrow her tent for next week and then go to the supermarket!

The weather is quite nice here, so the washing is out, and I'm going to potter in the garden later on.

Mr IsoChick has gone to football - first match in the Premiership for his team... he is so excited
I'm now a football widow again...