Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 11:39 PM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
I couldnt sleep without my pampered pooches on my bed with me - spent the last couple of years finding out how many amazing hotels there are that take dogs - seems to always be the ones with spas and swimming pools
XXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Lucky you and your fur babies xxxxxx And you are quite right, it is amazing how many 'posh' hotels allow dogs xxxx
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 11:40 PM
I wouldn't leave my dogs in the kennels. if I went out alone in the day for a short time then fair enough. But at night time they sleep indoors.

It's safer that way - if someone knows your dogs are locked outside in kennels they xcan easily break in and steal stuff without being eaten. If someone knows the cottage is occupied and can see empty kennels, there's a good chance there are dogs in the house. I know I wouldn't risk breaking into a house containing dogs!

Does it say dogs have to stay outside? I missed that part. If it does, then I won't be booking up!

Laura xx
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2009, 11:44 PM
Originally Posted by Stumpywop View Post
I wouldn't leave my dogs in the kennels. if I went out alone in the day for a short time then fair enough. But at night time they sleep indoors.

It's safer that way - if someone knows your dogs are locked outside in kennels they xcan easily break in and steal stuff without being eaten. If someone knows the cottage is occupied and can see empty kennels, there's a good chance there are dogs in the house. I know I wouldn't risk breaking into a house containing dogs!

Does it say dogs have to stay outside? I missed that part. If it does, then I won't be booking up!

Laura xx
I don't think it says where they have to sleep. If you want the link sending, let me know xxxx
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 12:08 AM
Many thanks. I have the link saved also.

Laura xx
colliewobbles1
New Member!
Female 

16-02-2009, 09:05 AM
Link removed

Just to clarify things:-

Dogs CAN sleep in the Cottage, the kennels are there as an alternative, obviously we have to trust the owners judgement, if they have dogs that cannot be left indoors at home, then to ensure that they caused no damage in the cottage we would prefer they used the kennels if the dogs were going to be left for any long period of time. But under normal circumstances the dogs are allowed in the cottage day or night. We are hoping that people just use their common sense.
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-02-2009, 10:00 AM
Please read our Posting Guidelines point 4

Another form of spamming is when some uses the site to advertise something, it could be a website, a puppy, a product, or basically anything that the person wants to advertise. This is not allowed whatsoever. If anyone wants to advertise they should contact us to take out banner advertising or the like.
colliewobbles1
New Member!
Female 

16-02-2009, 10:12 AM
Ok thats fine, could you let me have a price etc, thanks
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-02-2009, 10:17 AM
If you click on the 'Your ad here' box down the side of the forum you can contact admin direct or use the Contact us at the bottom of the page to enquire about prices
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 11:55 AM
Ahhh, I just saw people posting about the kennels
Cool if they can stay inside too

anyone know of any agility cottages in Scotland?? that would be so cool
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 04:19 PM
wicked - hols sorted for next year

looks ace - millard n nick would love that as would i and my mates!!!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >