View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2009, 02:22 PM
I find it funny, they haven't a clue. Funny how they are trying to rally rescue dog owners and promote rescue when in reality they think owning any animal should be banned. But they can't say that can they? Otherwise they'd have even less support than they do now...
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 06:35 PM
Well those of us going to crufts be prepared, as the despots are planning on trying to ruin it for us.
http://www.veggies.org.uk/event.php?ref=30

mo
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 07:03 PM
If you are showing your dog you won't see them, they will be at the public entrance. If you want to avoid them, just go to the dog entry doors.

BTW PETA run the site your link goes to !
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 07:04 PM
saddos...need to get a life!
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 07:54 PM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post

BTW PETA run the site your link goes to !
yes I know

Mo
warlord0
Dogsey Junior
Male 

16-02-2009, 08:06 PM
Hmm, I do tend to agree with some of their campaign.

Breeding unhealthy dog's for aesthetic purposes is morally wrong.

Breeding dogs is pointless when there are existing dogs all over the world needing homes.

But is the second statement really a valid cause for entering into a demonstration against pet owners? /me points finger at Africa and all the little brown babies (bigger fish to fry).

And, how can you trust an organisation that comes up with "Sea Kittens"!!!?
pumpkinpie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-02-2009, 08:52 PM
Will they be trying to stop people going in? Or will they just be protesting to show they do not agree with dog shows after all the bad press due to a certain programm that was aired last summer. I had a feeling something like this would happen.
I would be going in by main entrances only been once before to crufts back in 1994. From what I remember was a huge carpark then walking quite a way to get in. As I would be going alone I am wondering weather to go at all now.
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 08:54 PM
How ridiculous! Dog were bred for a purpose! ALL dogs! I wonder how many of these people own a dog?? Because if they hadn't originally been bred for a purpose, they wouldn't have them!

And dogs love working! What complete and utter idiots!

We're there on Sunday and I'm preparing Takara for a very big and probably quite stressful day as best I can and working to minimise any stress on her. I can promise you now that if any of these guys scare MY Friends for Life dog, they will never, ever be able to remove that placard from where I'll stick it!!

Makes me so bloody angry!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

16-02-2009, 08:59 PM
Pumpkinpie I would not let these idiots who are holding the demo stop you from going that is only playing into their hands

Someone- think it was |Bordrrdawn - posted earler that there will be extra security.
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2009, 09:00 PM
Does anybody know the email address for whoever I need to contact about this, I'm absolutely fuming and would very much like to put my point across to these complete and utter ******s!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >