Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2007, 08:05 PM

Yet another one...

Fleetwood Mac...which era? Peter Green (Albatross, Man of the World) or Lindsey Buckingham (Go your own way, The Chain) etc...
Clair
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2007, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Fleetwood Mac...which era? Peter Green (Albatross, Man of the World) or Lindsey Buckingham (Go your own way, The Chain) etc...
soz chick,you lost me
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-03-2007, 08:28 PM
Peter Green definately.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2007, 08:32 PM
Eh??? Wot are we missing????

Fleetwood mac was the 70's if that's what you're on about???
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2007, 06:02 AM
Helen, what era of Fleetwood Mac's music is your favourite?
With Peter Green or with Lindsey Buckingham...that's the question! LOL
Gaz webber
Dogsey Senior
Male 

16-03-2007, 06:24 AM
I do like Albert Ross, though he only ever appeared on the one track. Personally I'm a Buckingham fan. You only have to watch him play on the *Dance* DVD to see why...
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2007, 01:16 PM
Originally Posted by Gaz webber View Post
I do like Albert Ross, though he only ever appeared on the one track. Personally I'm a Buckingham fan. You only have to watch him play on the *Dance* DVD to see why...
I agree Gaz but OH reckons Peter Green...we tend to disagree musically quite often
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2007, 04:17 PM
Thanks Jackie, but I need a bit more help than that!!! I had one Fleetwood Mac (I think it might even have been one of those 8-tracks!!!! )that I used to play and play and play in the car, but as far as following them as a group I didn't know what happened to them or who left or joined or wot??? The F1 music was on that tape too! So what happened then. Are they still around now, but with a different singer or something then? There's no hope for me.....
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-03-2007, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks Jackie, but I need a bit more help than that!!! I had one Fleetwood Mac (I think it might even have been one of those 8-tracks!!!! )that I used to play and play and play in the car, but as far as following them as a group I didn't know what happened to them or who left or joined or wot??? The F1 music was on that tape too! So what happened then. Are they still around now, but with a different singer or something then? There's no hope for me.....
What are you like LOL This was a follow up to one of Luke's threads where we were discussing Bands that had various singers through their career and which ones we preferred. We went through Van Halen, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath etc and this was just another one. I would have thought your tape was one with Lindsey Buckingham singing. It was what I was listening to also