Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 02:03 PM
Originally Posted by Doggydina View Post
Aye Foxy, Snuffles is a female. She is a bit older aswell, about 5ish. May be that's why it worked, think she a sure thing that she was going to be the dominant one. But not sure, just guessing really. It's strange urs sit beside each other in cages but don't get onhow long have you been trying?
Well we only tried the once and left them together about five mins but Binka kept pulling her hair out which I gather is normal but he was also flying at her face all the time and Rosie looked really scared and just sat very still and I was scared he was going to hurt her. He does seem to be more aggressive lately - he's a right grump If I put my hand in the pen he growls so he does scare me a bit and he makes these grunting noises and runs at your hand but doesn't bite but it still scares me - rodent teeth are worse than dogs teeth
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 02:13 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
rodent teeth are worse than dogs teeth
Tell me about it ! ! I heard a nightmare story about a guinea pig which bit a breeder on the underside of her arm, it wouldn't let go and cut a vein, the girl lost a lot blood and ended up in hospital! Scary ! Just shows you no matter how cute an animal is it never to be under-estimated! Doesn't put me off though After all, i now have a spare hutch ?!?!?! And the rescue centre had some Guinea Pigs Ya just never know...
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Aww Bless him He's lovely x
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2