View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2009, 02:45 PM
She is sooo lovely, I wish she could find her forever home.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2009, 04:04 PM
She is v pretty, I hope she gets her home soon
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

18-10-2009, 10:07 PM
Amba is still looking for a foster or forever home. Lynne went to walk her at the kennels this weekend. Here is her update:

"Amba has been calling me for the past 3 days..so I jumped in the car today to see what it was all about...she was delighted to see me as though it was a surprise..I said but you've been disturbing my sleep calling me calling me. She wanted to run she said...OK I said lets run..she ran around the grass then through the wood stopping to see, stopping to smell in Amba alert fashion. Then...

Schhhh lie down a dog is approaching

Hello to Benji..and Benji's mum..quick pose... then lets play.

We let her off lead and off they went just enjoying the autumn day then she disappeared and came charging back to meet..a smell of what Benji was into then off she went again in a different direction and charging back..huh you haven't walked far.

Amba is such a great friend now. Her spell in Bournemouth matured her and she is much more settled. She is leaving that 'puppy' energy at last and I can't capture her exquisit looks. The most beautiful dog you could find with grace and mischief ways!

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

19-11-2009, 09:11 PM
Well Scooby & Amba are coming out to play?

I smell a treat

Gentle Scooby always take it slowly

Good Girl!

Amba is still in kennels waiting for a foster or forever home!
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-11-2009, 09:53 PM
Fingers crossed she finds a forever home soon xxxx
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

20-12-2009, 09:16 PM
Lynne walked Amba down at the kennels today:

"Mother Xmas went for a walk but her paws were too cold and sentitive

So we went in the summer house and had lots and lots of cuddles and I got little licks and more & more cuddles. Tender moments".

Amba is still looking for a foster or forever home!
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Awww bless this little dog, so so cute.

If only I had room for another.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

10-01-2010, 06:41 PM
Amba out on a walk today ... you can see how settled her energy is..

This little sweetheart is still looking for a foster or forever home!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

11-01-2010, 10:02 PM
Amba has been with us for far too long and is being overlooked. She is still looking for a foster or forever home. We have updated her ad as we know a lot more about her:

Her Story: Found Stray as a very young dog, fostered for short durations now kennelled.

Salient points: Could live with another dog and older children. Young energy: Highly trainable. Needs fair-sized garden or open fields. Sensitive skin to chemicals and certain fabrics. Can 'leap kiss' catching clothes needs management technique to calm. Overshot jaw, but manages food well. She is smaller than her photos would have you believe.

Advert:Amba is a magnificent cross breed with a vibrant golden red coat. She stands elegant and runs with glee and spirit like the wind. She is just 18 months old and adapts well in new settings as long as her excited moments are calmed! She was fostered with 2 larger dogs male and female and learned manners, commands and had great fun, Amba also loved being up close and is comfortable with horses. She needs a good exercise regime with access to a sizeable garden to rebuild her confidence. Amba is spayed, chipped and vax'd.

Amba loves to meet people, copes with busy social events and responds well to new situations. She is smallish, but her proportions are such in photos she tends to look twice her size. Amba..she is so lovely, fabulous cross breed with 'pharaoh hound' looks and an amazing personality. She can get a little excited so 2 long walks a day and she settles into an easy delightful and oh so loving dog. Amba has a huge fan club and on meeting you'll be capitivated!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2010, 06:42 AM
So sad that the beautiful Amba is still waiting for that special home...... I hope it's just around the corner, sweetheart

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »