Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2023, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all

Cold, 'bracing' and cloudy here so it's been back to winter clothes. Yesterday we got frozen to the bone and couldn't get warmed up until early evening - brrrrr

Linda is still in hospital with fluid on one lung, pneumonia in the other and heart failure. The kids, bless 'em, are on the hunt for a funeral director today so we should know more soon although it's looking likely that Linda will have to miss the funeral which isn't good

We've been reminiscing today about all the fun things my brother got up to when he was younger as the kids don't know much about his life when we were all kids and want to include some of the things at the funeral. It's been lovely to remember all the good, mischievious things he got up to with my sister.

My granddaughter has got player of the year for her club (Barnsley FC Ladies) and was the top scorer. So proud of her - she's doing amazingly well

Still no news from the dental vets so we are no further forward with that. Hopefully, Monday will bring some news. The lump is very big now, but still not bothering her. We are making the most of every single day with her as I have a bad feeling about it all. I hope I'm wrong
Well done to your granddaughter my youngest niece plays footie and is good too but only a Sunday local team , you must be so proud.

Such a shame about your sister in law, I hope she is able to attend her husbands funeral, Its nice thinking back and discussing your childhood.

I am sure Rosie will be alright what's the saying no news good news.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2023, 09:17 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good afternoon everyone

I hate car hunting Lynn we ended up getting mine from a dealer it was an ex demo and they gave me top back for my exchange vehicle so very pleased. Barry had to have new Good luck in riding something suitable

Fingers crossed for Rosies results Chris and some good news re Linda. Shame she may miss the funeral.

Well done unsaying only Brenda and hope the tablets work for you.

Busy this morning. Teazle walked, bedding washed dried and ironed. Also made macaronis cheese for lunch at the request of Ana. Barry and Sarah don't like it so had to cook them something else. Ben the girls and I also played two games of cards. Don't ask me what the game is called but it is very popular in Brazil. I also enjoy playing as it tests your powers of observation and thinking. Now having a quiet afternoon.

Take care everyone
Hey Sue so all the painting etc finished now when does the carpet come? you make me feel tired simply reading
your day and I do not slouch LOL I enjoy card games keep the brain active did you find a new horse riding stables or are you staying atn the same one.?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2023, 09:29 PM
Hi kazz, yes..... eventually reappeared after chasing at gone 5 pm, a whole day wasted, the work was all fine but surprise surprise my neighbour kicked off!! Her daughter claimed they damaged a slab...they didn't, it was already chipped and I actually told her to take photos before work for this very reason!
I have had a cordless strimmer for 10 years, I can't be bothered untangling cables, mine is a Bosch one..... it's good and reliable....goes with my petrol mower, speaking of which, neighbour was having her lawn cut, new neighbour stopped her mower man and must have asked cost or if he could do it, next thing I am getting WhatsApp messages from her stating omg 27 are talking to my mower man! Well, erm, the guys grass wants cutting...... desperately and she doesn't own the mower man, he is running a business....I don't really get the problem myself, she has asked 2 of my workmen to do work for her, I didn't get all difficult about it, infact I gave her the numbers, they just declined her jobs.
Chris, so sorry your sil is still poorly, I do hope she is well enough for the funeral, would it be possible to stream it so she is still "there" . I am also sorry to hear that Rosie's lump is getting bigger, just a random thought, did they use internal stitches? Just because a lady I knew, her dog had a really bad reaction to the internal sutures
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2023, 11:10 PM
Yes they did Kelly, inside and out, but the lump is the same as the original only it's growing rapidly. Everything with histology came .back normal after the op. It was the biggest then that the vet had seen and now it's bigger, hence the worry

It's not giving her any problems so far, but if it keeps on growing it won't be long before it does
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2