Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-05-2016, 11:16 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
You're just making stuff up now, where did I say my dogs walked at my side, of course they did sometimes such as passing others on narrow paths but mainly I walk and the dogs run, they venture a reasonable distance, double back to check on me and off they go again. This is what us Brits call dog walking. It doesn't involve leads. So stop assuming. They were trained to an excellent standard. At one point I had 7 dogs, I walked them all together. Do you seriously think I walked round an 800 acre country park with 7 dogs on leads? You are rude, you can't help yourself, you consider yourself superior and you're not. My dogs live by my rules just like I have to live by the laws in this country, we may not like it but I'd like the alternative even less.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/136279...8024/lightbox/

Well then I am not making stuff up, because in America if you walk your dog, then you are walking your dog. what are you doing in the UK if you are walking your dog?

PS. My dogs never walk when they can run, walking is for grandmas....

http://www.torath69.com/torath69/ima...0Park%2002.jpg
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-05-2016, 08:03 AM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
Well then I am not making stuff up, because in America if you walk your dog, then you are walking your dog. what are you doing in the UK if you are walking your dog?

PS. My dogs never walk when they can run, walking is for grandmas....

http://www.torath69.com/torath69/ima...0Park%2002.jpg

Oh you're so funny
I guess you must run everywhere then, not likely but whatever.
Walking the dogs involves me walking, sometimes jogging and the odd sprint. My dogs run and do sometimes walk, stop sniff investigate etc. So if I'm going to be as stupid as you I'd assume your dogs are missing out because they never stop to investigate anything.
Have you ever considered a career in politics because you twist everything anyone says?
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

22-05-2016, 08:21 AM
Why are we giving this idiot air time!!!!!!!
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-05-2016, 08:52 AM
Just hope to god those of us owners of hpr/gundogs are not being tared with the same brush as this ignorant rude individual
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2016, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Just hope to god those of us owners of hpr/gundogs are not being tared with the same brush as this ignorant rude individual
No worries! I know plenty of people with amazing gun dogs (some I take agility with) and know that this is just one idiot among a lot of awesome people. There always has to be ONE, after all.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-05-2016, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by Crysania View Post
No worries! I know plenty of people with amazing gun dogs (some I take agility with) and know that this is just one idiot among a lot of awesome people. There always has to be ONE, after all.
No respectable gundog would be caught dead jumping thru hoopies. I gotta laugh when they get let off leash to hop around like a lost dog, then go right back on the leash to let the next lost dog hop around.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

22-05-2016, 02:37 PM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
No respectable gundog would be caught dead jumping thru hoopies. I gotta laugh when they get let off leash to hop around like a lost dog, then go right back on the leash to let the next lost dog hop around.
You talk the biggest load of cr@p ...
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2016, 02:45 PM
Haha lost dog jumping through "hoopies." Because that's all agility is. Methinks someone is jealous.

Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2016, 02:49 PM
Also, plenty of "gun dogs" excel at agility, especially Golden Retrievers and Springer Spaniels.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-05-2016, 03:32 PM
Originally Posted by Crysania View Post
Haha lost dog jumping through "hoopies." Because that's all agility is. Methinks someone is jealous.

Watch Border Collie, Tex, Win 2015 Masters Agility Championship - YouTube
and not an e-collar in sight
Closed Thread
Page 94 of 98 « First < 44 84 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 > Last »