Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-07-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfie
If it was the usual receptionist I would of been seen that day.
Next time Wolfie try doing a 'Mini' ..ring up and sound scatty and say 'My dog has *** I will be with you shortly' put phone down and go..works every time for me
LF
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-07-2004, 06:08 PM
Hi Wolfie

I hope the antibiotics do the trick and your girl is soon well again! Minihaha is right, you need to get assertive with your vet practice! I can't praise ours highly enough, but I have had one receptionist try to tell me there were no appointments available one day when I needed a dog seen. No no no! That's not how it works!!! If you are firm enough even to demand to speak to the vet or the vet nurse, if the receptionist is being awkward, you'll always get your dog seen Especially if you have a good relationship with them and they know you don't demand same day appointments lightly! Some receptionists just need enlightening on how it works

Lesley
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2004, 12:06 PM
The run in's that I've had with this particular girl is unbelievable. I'm sure she does it just to p**s me off. She's affectionatly known by everyone as 'the spawn'. She's a youngster, so I think she does it to try and impress, and not very successfully either.

The one good thing, is that if I'm not happy with Storm, I have to ring Andy (vet) and he'll sort another appointment out if he wants to see her.

I do have a very good relationship with him, so I'd hate to think that it would be spoilt because of some little 'jobsworth'.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3