View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-10-2010, 12:28 PM
I have visions of the pair of you sat on the floor happily chomping through some nice meaty rib bones with happy tummies

good luck at the vets and hope your doctor is helping you get your tummy under control xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2010, 12:30 PM
Lol at Dobermonkey there So glad to hear Scoop is relatively ok, and good luck with the vet and please don't forget to let us know what he thinks.
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2010, 12:38 PM
will do x
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-10-2010, 01:59 PM
Asti had Pancreatitis about 3 years ago now, she was on a drip in the vets for about 3 days and she was very poorly but she got better. Since then I've had her on Royal Canin Low Fat dried food and she's been fine. It's quite expensive and you can only get it from the vets but it seems to work well with her. But is upto you if you prefer to feed raw, it's just not my choice.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by Asti View Post
Asti had Pancreatitis about 3 years ago now, she was on a drip in the vets for about 3 days and she was very poorly but she got better. Since then I've had her on Royal Canin Low Fat dried food and she's been fine. It's quite expensive and you can only get it from the vets but it seems to work well with her. But is upto you if you prefer to feed raw, it's just not my choice.
That;s the same food I put my gsd on who had the EPI, and it instantly sorted her out, and I mean instantly! It's made specifically FOR dogs with pancreatic problems, it states it on the website against the food, and it's called Digestive Low Fat, well worth checking this one out as I'm another one who used it.
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2010, 03:55 PM
Thankyou, my friends dog has this food all the time and she has found it to be very good also, am glad it has worked for your dogs, am considering all the options
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-10-2010, 09:57 PM
sorry to hear about your dog tummy problems.

My dog had similar problems 31/2 yrs ago. he had loads of tests including the epi one. He was diagnosed with a B12 deficiency which with regular injections for a while and a change to a raw diet he has now settled down and has improved 100%.

might be worth checking your dogs B12 levels out with your vet.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3