View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2006, 05:29 PM
Sorry you've had such a tough time but I think you've done the right thing. We're all here if you need us. xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2006, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Sorry you've had such a tough time but I think you've done the right thing. We're all here if you need us. xx
Thanks so much wufflehoond, yesterday was horrid but I had some lovely responses from my friends on Dogsey, the support was fantastic, and I've had friends ringing me today to congratulate me on coming to my senses at long last, so I feel really good about it all now. Thanks again, I really do appreciate it. x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2006, 05:38 PM
You definitely did the right thing today. I hope you don't soften up and take him back in though!!! He's really not worth it, he's a USER and he took you for granted and that's just not on!! Awwwww, big hugs from us lot you need more
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-12-2006, 05:45 PM
Hi Scorpio sorry I missed this yesterday.

Welcome to the world of the independent self sufficient single ladies, it's great !
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2006, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
You definitely did the right thing today. I hope you don't soften up and take him back in though!!! He's really not worth it, he's a USER and he took you for granted and that's just not on!! Awwwww, big hugs from us lot you need more
Thanks Helena, No I would never, ever take him back, I'm one of those trusting souls that sees no harm in anyone but, typical scorpio, upset me once and thats that.
Thanks for the hugs, shame I drank all the booze yesterday, I feel like celebrating, lol. Thanks again x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2006, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Hi Scorpio sorry I missed this yesterday.

Welcome to the world of the independent self sufficient single ladies, it's great !
Thanks so much, its been a while since I was that sensible but I'm really looking forward to being independant again. x
Katrina342
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-12-2006, 05:50 PM
What a horrible day... You'll be fine with all those dogs with you, they are wonderful company when life in general is not so good!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2006, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by Katrina342 View Post
What a horrible day... You'll be fine with all those dogs with you, they are wonderful company when life in general is not so good!
Thanks so much, yes my dogs are my life and, the funny thing is, they adore Gary, or so I thought. When he came round today they didn't bark or even get up to greet him, weird or what!
Methinks they are cleverer than I gave them credit for, they've definately got more sense than their mummy had, lol
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4