View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 08:38 AM
Hmmmm chemtrails or preggers chemtrails or preggers??

I'm pretty sure I'm not preggers but I may just need to check that out now

Nope Kylr no sinus infection. I'll leave it over weekend at go to doctors during week.
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 09:41 AM
Maybe they are putting freezedried sperm into these aeroplane jets and you're pregnant from Chemtrails You will give birth to a super smart scientist or a great pilot, who will be biologically sworn to secrecy for life.
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 10:28 AM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
Maybe they are putting freezedried sperm into these aeroplane jets and you're pregnant from Chemtrails You will give birth to a super smart scientist or a great pilot, who will be biologically sworn to secrecy for life.
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 10:31 AM
Have your pooches been licking all those heavy metals off the floor that were sprayed there and then kissing you
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 12:12 PM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
....chemtrails

Just read this:
Dysgeusia -- an altered sense of taste -- often leaves your mouth feeling as if you just finished a meal consisting of loose coins instead of steak and potatoes. A persistent metallic taste may seem like a good reason to worry, but try not to fret too much. There are several possible explanations, most of which are not a cause for concern.

One of the most frequent causes of dysgeusia is hormonal changes in the body during pregnancy, especially during the first trimester.
There you have it. Stop arguing with us all. You are up the duff! Live with it!

Do you have any metal fillings?
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 05:21 PM
I suppose i could be up the duff but im on the pill so unlikely! My lips are now starting to feel oddly numb so i think i better get to the dr.

This is karma for mocking chemtrails!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by Jet&Copper View Post
I suppose i could be up the duff but im on the pill so unlikely! My lips are now starting to feel oddly numb so i think i better get to the dr.

This is karma for mocking chemtrails!
Definitely see a doctor! Hope you are ok.

I don't know if you saw my reply earlier, but it does sound very similar to when my hubby got Bell's Palsy. Have a look in the mirror and try to smile - does only one half of your face respond?
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Definitely see a doctor! Hope you are ok.

I don't know if you saw my reply earlier, but it does sound very similar to when my hubby got Bell's Palsy. Have a look in the mirror and try to smile - does only one half of your face respond?
I can still move everything just feels all numb and weird so not that bad yet! Will make an appt Monday morning. What did they do with your hubby was it easy fixed? X
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 08:01 PM
He started off with a metallic taste in his mouth and his lips also went numb, then he could only smile with one half of his face if that makes sense.

He saw the doctor who prescribed three weeks worth of steroids - but apparently there is no guarantee that they will help. He also had some Bowen therapy. He fully recovered within a few weeks.
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2012, 08:05 PM
Yeah that makes sense what causes it do you know? I can def still move my lips etc. So weird!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >