Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2006, 11:06 PM

Cancer of the bone - Nose

I have found out this evening someone I know has just been told that they have bone cancer - of the nose.

I have never heard of this before and wondered if anyone has any information or experience of this.
Thank you
pamngeoff
Dogsey Senior
Male 

21-10-2006, 12:34 AM
Hi Tracy Yes My Mates Wife Had It ,she Had To Have A Plastic Nose Fitted But Sadly It Took Her Life In About 8 Months It Basicly Had Eaten Her Nose Away And Went Into The Brain Sorry Had To Be So Blunt But It Is So Horrible To See Once It Gets A Hold .good Luck And My Thoughts Go Out To Your Friend Hugs An Kisses Geoff
Petstalk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 07:43 AM
Send healing thoughts. I hope they are given the strength they need to get through this exstremly difficult time.
janet68
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-10-2006, 08:23 AM
Hi Tracey

What bad news, I am so sorry to hear this, I hope too that they find the strength to live with this. Praying for a miracle for her.

Take care
Janet
xx
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 09:32 AM
Hi, i am so sorry to hear of your friends illness, i have no experience of this type of cancer, but unfortunately have experience of others. The only thing i can add is one of the common things people with cancer suffer from is losing friends as they do not know how to deal with this illness. Please don't loose touch and make a big effort to ask how they are on a regular basis, and listen.

Many cancer sufferers say they loose touch with good friends, people who promise to come and visit but don't for what ever reason. It sounds like your a good friend so i just wanted to share that with you. They need friends more than ever now!
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 10:18 AM
After posting this last night I went onto the net and looked at various sites on this type of cancer....... my findings were quite alarming. Just so very sad

Thank you for your time in replying to this thread xxxxx
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 10:50 AM
we have a man that comes in our work thats just had plastic surgery as he lost most of his nose due to cancer

tracy it looks great now .....
Nicci_L
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-10-2006, 11:33 AM
My grandma (My Dads mother) has Cancer in the bones of her face - she had part of her Jaw removed and one of her eyes (which sadly made her look like she had, had a stroke) She lived with Cancer for years until she lost her life to this terrible illness in her late 80's. She wouldn't go out the house after having her eye removed she was very self - concious about the way she looked Although I always thought she looked fine.

Then last week I had rather bad news that a very good friend of mine has Cancer of the mouth

Sending lots of healing thoughts and well wishes.
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2006, 05:15 PM
So sorry to hear about your friend Tracy i really wish them lots of luck and hope they have caught it in time sending healing thoughts
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Today, she went into hospital for a biopsy, so now waiting for the results.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >