View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2005, 10:27 AM
Lovely pics Annie of all your lovely hairy's, they are all so different and no doubt all with individual characters, do they all get on well together When we used to have two cats the male cat bullied our female cat

Your daughters are both very pretty - you must be very proud of them - I didn't realise you had a family - I only ever heard you mention the cats

(Anna from the BBC board who used to have Sabre the GSD )
Annie 8 cats
New Member!
Female 

30-09-2005, 01:03 PM
LOL Anna. LTNS. A lot of people dont know I have kids. I even have a partner, Tony. If you were to see Mount Washing Pile (the 2nd highest summit in Scotland) you would know I have kids. They were once so scared of going for a bath when they were small in case they melted and now go for at least 2 a day now hence the washing pile. AAAhhh bless them. I love them really.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by Annie 8 cats
LOL Anna. LTNS. A lot of people dont know I have kids. I even have a partner, Tony. If you were to see Mount Washing Pile (the 2nd highest summit in Scotland) you would know I have kids. They were once so scared of going for a bath when they were small in case they melted and now go for at least 2 a day now hence the washing pile. AAAhhh bless them. I love them really.

Oh yes Annie, I know about washing (and ironing) I have two teenagers myself and a four year old and the washing is never ending - I'm just grateful that the dog doesn't wear clothes, although he generates washing as well with his beds and towels and blankets that I wash when I have bathed him
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3